Brawls Official Tier List

Doom103

Now i know alot of you hate teirs with a passion but id like to keep thoes who wanna be informed informed.

DO NOT flame me for posting this. i know alot of you hate the fact that i play advanced but hey i like it so what can i do.

DO NOT flame the list either ou dont like good w/e just let it be this is to imform

btw i didnt make this

so here it is i personally dont agree with little parts but generally everyone is were they should be

S Rank <Uber>

1 Meta

2 Snake

A Rank <Overused>

3 King Dedede

4 Mr. Game & Watch

5 Wario

B Rank <Standard>

6 Marth

7 Lucario

8 Falco

9 Diddy Kong

10 Donkey Kong

11 ROB

C Rank <Borderline>

12 Kirby

13 Pit

14 Ice Climbers

15 Olimar

16 Pikachu

17 Zero Suit Samus

18 Peach

19 Wolf

20 Ike

21 Sonic

22 Lucas

23 Fox

D Rank <Underused>

24 Jigglypuff

25 Toon Link

26 Pokémon Trainer

27 Sheik/Zelda

28 Bowser

28 Zelda

30 Sheik

E Rank <Never Used>

31 Link

32 Yoshi

33 Samus

34 Ness

35 Mario

36 Ganondorf

37 Captain Falcon

38 Luigi

Edited by Doom103

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario and Luigi beat the snot out of Jigglypuff. She's a character designed to be played in the air, but she doesn't actually have any air game, while Luigi owns the air and Mario at least doesn't utterly suck in it. Toon Link looks to be placed pretty damn low for such a solid character. Wario doesn't have high enough priority to be in the top 5. Fox is not inherently worse than Sonic.

I think that's everything that jumps out at me.

Toon Link is underused, but is a epically good, his air game is one of the few, Fences of Pain that can be produced. His projectiles are good advance killers. And his up-airial has a disjointed hitbox

Mario and Luigi beat the snot out of Jigglypuff. She's a character designed to be played in the air, but she doesn't actually have any air game, while Luigi owns the air and Mario at least doesn't utterly suck in it. Toon Link looks to be placed pretty damn low for such a solid character. Wario doesn't have high enough priority to be in the top 5. Fox is not inherently worse than Sonic.

I think that's everything that jumps out at me.

you know i was surprised about the toon link thing wario meh i thin him and marth should switch places

Sonic and Bowser would be a lot lower if this was their stuff. Zelda's also surprisingly low here.

Sonic and Bowser would be a lot lower if this was their stuff. Zelda's also surprisingly low here.

I agree I don't find this tier 75% accurate but I've never went along with tiers in my life.

My main concern is Weegee being at the bottom. He's a ton better than Mario and is actually pretty fly. If nothing else, he should be around C rank, if not top of D.

My main concern is Weegee being at the bottom. He's a ton better than Mario and is actually pretty fly. If nothing else, he should be around C rank, if not top of D.

no priority = your low teir

The only thing keeping Luigi from being better than Wario is that DDD has a standing infinite on Luigi. Luigi has insanely fly air priority. Last I heard, the only guys who beat him out are GW and Metaknight.

Well like I have always said, tiers shouldn't tell you what character's to use, you should always experiment with as many characters you are interested in. And if your character is near the top hey good for you, but personally I will play my favs over what the tournament feather fags would say

Well like I have always said, tiers shouldn't tell you what character's to use, you should always experiment with as many characters you are interested in. And if your character is near the top hey good for you, but personally I will play my favs over what the tournament feather fags would say

so do i i agree 100 %

i dont play according to the list i actually prefer low tier so not as many people use them

so do i i agree 100 %

i dont play according to the list i actually prefer low tier so not as many people use them

I usually play low tiers and can use effectively (my main is TL what do you expect), though sometimes I can use most of the roster with enough decency to beat the crap out of my school (not that hard)

the best players in the world and 80% of the pro smash community

Could you just say Smash Boards 9/10ths of us would have gotten it with that.

Well if it was Smash boards

80% of the smash community did not put Luigi below Falcon, Bowser, Sonic and Pokemon Trainer. I go to these sites myself. I know a least that that's not how it's going.

80% of the smash community did not put Luigi below Falcon, Bowser, Sonic and Pokemon Trainer. I go to these sites myself. I know a least that that's not how it's going.

mac it is what it is these are pros that do this with no life they know what there talking about

mac it is what it is these are pros that do this with no life they know what there talking about

I'm pointing out the word no life, since they probably Brawl for a living, since the pay is decent enough, well from what I heard from my old friend King (not you Ninji)

I know. I also know that Luigi is not the bottom of the barrel.