Snike

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, why did CS claim again? Because f5's role supposedly contradicts his? Did f5 claim? Why did CS suddenly give in to f5 like that? adasfbyufvsduyvaysdvcvsyvsavkvsd SO MANY QUESTIONS

And MInt is townie because he objected to the Tracker claim? Like what has happened in the past year while I've been away, why were all the usual scumtells replaced by a bunch of almost over-thought out scenarios.

I don't like how f5 was pressuring Javert to claim earlier and has now got CS to claim. I would change my vote but then I'd die.

Pedit: ok I see f5's claim now.

Don't see why I'm still scum though, noone argued against my responses so I thought I clarified myself enough but apparently not. What do you guys still find scummy in me?

There's been a journalist on SF before (but it was scum).

I don't think Journalist + Cop + Tracker is too much assuming scum can combat against it, but PoE points to scum!Fluttershy anyway so w/e.

And MInt is townie because he objected to the Tracker claim? Like what has happened in the past year while I've been away, why were all the usual scumtells replaced by a bunch of almost over-thought out scenarios.

it's like you ignore context

a lot.

I'm a Journalist; Javert's only night result was that his action succeeded.

Wait, why does this imply that he never left the house again? Think this is a slip and I'm not happy with how everything else panned out with you either so

##Unvote

##Vote fffff

Jugger, do you see Role as well as alignment, or just alignment? I wouldn't ask but Journ is basically nerfed rolecop (it's used to determine roles but sometimes it can't do that) so both can't exist.

Votals
(4) Uncle Bob: ChanServ, Mint Slice, fffff, Resolute
(2) Mint Slice: England, Jugger
(2) fffff: Javert, Uncle Bob
(1) Javert: Ultimate Muscle
Voteless scum: FlutterShy

Also, with 10 alive it's 6 to hammer, and you have a bit under 1 hour.

Edited by Snike

What context have I missed?

oh you know, my entire game of content. you literally voted me as a Not Them Over Them because i was a counterwagon at the time.

in addition; you label my content around the tracker claim is scummy, but yet you never consider the motives of doing so, just saying it's scummy, hence, missing context.

oh you know, my entire game of content. you literally voted me as a Not Them Over Them because i was a counterwagon at the time.

in addition; you label my content around the tracker claim is scummy, but yet you never consider the motives of doing so, just saying it's scummy, hence, missing context.

What does that first sentence even mean?

The motives is that you're trying to place distrust in an investigative role which could really help us.

seriously though. do you trust every single PR claim as town? it's stupid because hosts these days will sometimes throw curveballs like giving mafia a cop fakeclaim or something. it's better to gauge reactions and question the investigative role claims so you can make a better judgment. like i fail to see what the problem is here with what i've done

What does that first sentence even mean?

from what i can gather, all you don't like about me is around the tracker claim, right? if that's the case, you're ignoring everything else i've done in the game and used that one point to push it. i've already bashed the shit out of this logic for flutter, so only fair you get the same treatment.

and your vote, as previously explained, was like "oh his responses are alright i guess" *vote me* when you never really considered the rest of my content. ergo, my point.

seriously though. do you trust every single PR claim as town? it's stupid because hosts these days will sometimes throw curveballs like giving mafia a cop fakeclaim or something. it's better to gauge reactions and question the investigative role claims so you can make a better judgment. like i fail to see what the problem is here with what i've done

No but I don't rush to attack them either. I didn't like the way you attacked Flutter and I saw scum intent with that, I haven't seen scum intent in what England has done so I voted you.

Also you went from a null read on me to me being the best wagon because I voted you as consolidation. What you're doing is basically OMGUSing me. What about your scum list?

from what i can gather, all you don't like about me is around the tracker claim, right? if that's the case, you're ignoring everything else i've done in the game and used that one point to push it. i've already bashed the shit out of this logic for flutter, so only fair you get the same treatment.

and your vote, as previously explained, was like "oh his responses are alright i guess" *vote me* when you never really considered the rest of my content. ergo, my point.

No I don't like the tone in your posts, I think your arguing is actually hurting town and you keep forgetting about your suspicion on Chanserv. I did consider the rest of your content. I've talked about your D2 content so you must be wondering about your D1 content right? Well all I saw from your D1 is you bickering with CS which you haven't followed up on.

Actually fuck it *2 I am legit pissed off with Mint and him forgetting his actual scum reads in favour of tryign to mislynch me.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mint Slice

Not moving this vote. Can people voting me at least read this and comment instead of disappearing (Resolute, you said you were disappearing this day but now you're back to wagon me, cool).

No I don't like the tone in your posts, I think your arguing is actually hurting town and you keep forgetting about your suspicion on Chanserv.

holy fucking shit i'm not forgetting it you moron, i keep having to mention this repeatedly

from this i can conclude that you aren't reading, and hence, you're pushing bullshit. good day

it's also implied that i trust the cop claim in my posts, so START READING

and i swear if i have to use lots of emphasis every time i change my mind for obvious reasons, i'm gonna get pissed off