Snike

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW if it really is multi-mafia, I doubt that UM is scum, since it looks like both mafias can kill each night in that case. I don't think that either team would need more killing power.

Bob's identity reveal yesterday looks like a failed fuck tiger. I have no issues lynching Bob, but I don't want the day to end this early.

Tracked fffff last night, due to that last-minute vote switch. He visited Bob, so I'm pretty sure that ChanServ's theory is correct.

last scums are fluttershy and ultimate muscle through poe, possibly england I guess if he's godfather

If we take Bob's word that it's multimafia, and that he's scum (hello there self-vote), this doesn't say WHICH scum he'll flip. The scum reveal by Bob and fffff's last-minute vote look really uncoordinated, so there's a possibility that they're on opposite teams, and were trying to signal each other (ChanServ pointed this out first). I'd like to see what Bob flips, because his role and actual alignment will help narrow things down greatly.

I don't think that was a fuck tiger from Bob. fffff switched literally 1 minute before deadline, at a time when Bob was ahead in votes. It was probably a last second complaint that he wouldn't have been able to otherwise state until postgame, since berating town for choosing to lynch a PR over a vanilla would have fallen under the realm of passing info after death.

I don't think that was a fuck tiger from Bob. fffff switched literally 1 minute before deadline, at a time when Bob was ahead in votes. It was probably a last second complaint that he wouldn't have been able to otherwise state until postgame, since berating town for choosing to lynch a PR over a vanilla would have fallen under the realm of passing info after death.

It looks like Bob intentionally broke the rules by revealing his identity with no context, hence my assumption of a fuck tiger. If you're referring to something else, my apologies.

That would probably undermine my town scan on England though which would make everything I did yesterday pretty lame

Wow this is some shitty posting.

Today's lynch looks set. I'd like to see what Bob flips, so I can start narrowing things down.

Scum are prolly Resolute and Flutter? Resolute with fffff and Flutter with Bob.

By that logic, I bussed my scumbuddy early on D2, which would be really risky if we're assuming multimafia. Resolute's early miller claim implied a cop. It would make no sense to draw that kind of attention to myself like that.

Hmm, you're right. Meh, idk. We'll see what alignment Bob flips. Flutter probably isn't aligned with Bob, but neither is Resolute, as that would have been a pretty early D1 bus. If Bob ends up being buddies with fffff after all, Flutter/Resolute are probably buddies?

I don't think Cop necessitates Miller btw, especially as 10/2/2 with both mafias being able to kill every night means town can fall to MYLO/LYLO pretty quickly.

Actually I think everyone but England and Resolute have claimed. I know we already have today's lynch, but I wouldn't be against a massclaim anyways. It'll help us pick targets, anyways.

Yo! Sorry about missing phase end on D2, I was out all day :P

I'm not completely sure how talk of a multimafia started today. Are we taking Uncle Bob's word for it? I suppose it would explain why both D2 and D3 started off with two kills. Although I do believe someone may have mentioned multimafia in D2. I will need to refresh my memory and read through the thread again to see if I remember correctly! :P

fffff's switch to Mint Slice away from Uncle Bob last phase was quite telling, and Uncle Bob's self-vote is even more telling! These interactions make me believe that fffff is most likely Uncle Bob's scum buddy, multimafia or not. Looks like I'll have to read through the thread again to get a better read on people who are still alive to get a better feel for interactions fffff had with other players :P.

Also, I am not opposed to claiming my role. I'm vanilla.

If fffff was really Bob's buddy and was planning on switching all along, it's pretty unlikely Bob would have claimed scum as he did at the end. It doesn't look like there was communication there, so I'd be inclined to say they're more likely not to be buddies.

I dunno I read it differently.

I seriously don't know why you guys swapped to rush lynch a neighborizer at deadline instead of vanilla like that's seriously bad play that can cost you dearly.

Also this is multimaf and we figured out that Javert/MS is other scum team because of roles which is why I switched to him at the end, wanted to hit the opposition.

ChanServ, is this the post in question? I see it now. I must have somehow missed it in his ISO :P.

If we're sure that Uncle Bob is scum but not sure which scum faction he is, then we'll probably need his alignment before we can use his interactions to figure things out.

Bob any ideas on who you think the other scum are so you can screw them over post-mortem?

Lemme see. Well I know it's 2 out of Flutter/CS/Resolute. You should ask resolute to claim.

Also yes I am f5's scum buddy, here is his thoughts.

Tell town to lynch Fluttershy after you. Other scumteam probably shot me thinking they could win by fucking us over and since this is a lost cause I'd rather town win than them.

The set-up really just doesn't allow for Fluttershy to be town. It revolves around a cop searching for 2 scumteams, both of which have investigations to search for power roles (Journalist and Tracker) Also Fluttershy's Mint Slice vote yesterday was bad and her entire D2 was a bunch of voteparks.

England is almost certainly town because 4 VTs is the perfect number for the set-up.

Nothing in the rules saying I couldn't do that.

You could use me as an extra free vote to help secure lynches if you like :newyears: