Who do you think is the cheapest/most broken character?

DeSu

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I really think is cheap is Ike. Although, I think that Marth may be better than Ike he's certainly less cheap. don't ask me how that makes sense. It just does, ok?

Ike's a simple guy, often extensively used by people who aren't good, who can beat up their equally not-good friends when using him. Marth is somebody who's harder to use, but has more going for him in the long run. Make enough sense?

Ike's a simple guy, often extensively used by people who aren't good, who can beat up their equally not-good friends when using him. Marth is somebody who's harder to use, but has more going for him in the long run. Make enough sense?

That but it's also that that one of my friends couldn't beat my Yoshi back when I started using him in Brawl against Ike

Really? Never? You've got to give every character a try at least once.

Nope. Never. I played as him in Melee once, I didn't like him too much...So I didn't bother with in Brawl. But I haven't played as Ganondorf, Wario, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Peach, Samus, Mario, Luigi, and Game 'n watch.

Edited by Princess Kilvas

Why is everyone dissin' Ike he's good and really slow. I'm good with everyone that is good... kind of. Olimar, FE characters, Captain F. sucks, Ganadorf is better, K. Dedede, Lucas, SNAKE, Links, Pikachu, Sonic is SUPER peice of dog SHIT, Mario was severely destryed in this game.

Would like to Brawl someone... No Wi-Fi :(

XD I thought his Final Smash was cool.

Acctually, come to think of it. I don't think I've played as Lucas either. =/

._____________________________________________.

Edited by Metal Arc
that was kinda unnecesary

Pointless page-stretching ahoy.

But I heard Ike and Sonic are cheap. I don't agree... Well, Ike's a bloody powerhouse, but if you can't avoid his smash attacks, you deserve to get KO'd.

Its not Fix'd. i used him. I've won with him lots of times. But compared to others he just sucks. Too slow,too slow attacks,crappy recovery.

Okay then, I challenge you to a brawl using all my heavy characters (Ganondorf, DK, Dedede, and Bowser).