Forgot to introduce myself. HELLO~~

FELeif14

Hey maybe some of you might have saw me on the translation patches area for the Japanese only FE games. I didn't know there was an introduction topic so. Hey I am FELeif14, I'm kind of new around here and have been on YouTube for about roughly a month. I do Fire Emblem walkthroughs, Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu at the moment. I will be doing more frequently.

Hope you enjoy me around serenesforest.net. I won't post stuff big though, just looking at posts about Fire Emblem mostly.

-FELeif14

Welcome to the Forest!

I may actually try looking at one of your walkthroughs since I'm having annoying problems around Chapter 7 of Seisen no Keifu.

Hi there!

I am merely a creature marveled by the grandeur of this beautiful world and this awesome forum. Call me IO for short.

Welcome to Serenes Forest, where the raptors roam freely and all of your dreams can come true.

Also Leif is cool.

Edited by Insignificant Organism

Hmm could it be? are you? FELeif14?? it is you! haha good to see you around here!! heh looks like we meet once again. hope you like it here.

Yep it's me! I came here like you told me Naglfar94 good to see you too!