About Me

HK Motendra

It's been four days since I joined the site. My bad for just showing up on someone's topic without any introduction, but unlike Marth, I'm a kind of person who skips formalities and cuts straight to the action.

I love Fire Emblem as a series, but I've only been involved with the continent of Archanea and its future self; Ylisse, but I've done my research on the others........... here and there (In other words, I only played Shadow Dragon and Awakening). All in all,Marth's first debut in Smash Bros is what introduced me to FE and since then, I've just been a fan boy of a prince that I knew nothing about, prior to Shadow Dragon.

As for the site, I've been visiting it long before joining the site to learn more about the series, and discovered Heroes of Light and Shadow (followed by disappointment at the fact it only released in Japan) and getting overly excited over Awakening prior to its release by checking the site daily for updates on it. I also enjoy Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Naruto, Ninja Gaiden and some Final Fantasy.

Outside my fantasy kingdom, I enjoy music above all else; from listening, to writing, to one day creating. I'm open to many genres (except techno. I just can't) and really pay attention to the soundtracks that catch my interest. I also like to stay fit through jogs and gym sessions. Not really big on sports except for football.

And that just about sums it. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

I would try the others if I could FIND them. They're so rare now and some require importing and translation, which im not too sure how to do, except for patching the translation. But if i had to choose, i'd pick heroes of light and shadow only cause i'm more familiar with it

Edited by HeroKingMarth

Welcome, I'm new too and hey, wait a minute, weren't we just in the chat room together?

The Akaneia games have such a tiny English fanbase, so it's always a pleasure to meet others who love it. I also love music and writing. Do you write fanfiction, by any chance? Fencing is a really fun sport. You should try it. Saber is the best blade. :P

Hope you have fun like I am!

Welcome, I'm new too and hey, wait a minute, weren't we just in the chat room together?

The Akaneia games have such a tiny English fanbase, so it's always a pleasure to meet others who love it. I also love music and writing. Do you write fanfiction, by any chance? Fencing is a really fun sport. You should try it. Saber is the best blade. :P

Hope you have fun like I am!

I remember you! I'm still surprised by the small Akaneia fan base and no i don't write fan fiction but i do enjoy reading them. What I meant by writing was lyricism. As for fencing, I always wanted to try it but its nowhere to be found in my area

Welcome to Forest! Akaneia and Ylisse are cool, but consider also checking out the other continents and their tales of legend when you can.

Welcome to Forest! Akaneia and Ylisse are cool, but consider also checking out the other continents and their tales of legend when you can.

What I really want to find out is how Akaneia and Jugdral are some how related. Somewhere on the site I found that out