My SSB4 Roster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main character from Xenoblade.

... and the one character (that is actually somewhat possible) that I don't really want in smash bros. No offense to fans, but I found that game and it's characters to be highly uninteresting.

The main character from Xenoblade.

... and the one character (that is actually somewhat possible) that I don't really want in smash bros. No offense to fans, but I found that game and it's characters to be highly uninteresting.

Really? Not even the british voice acting in a JRPG was interesting for you?

Not bad but a few questionable ones. I would choose Chrom over Robin and keep Lyn as a assist trophy. Replace Shulk with Issac from Golden Sun. Replace Ganondorf with Demise and Impa with Ghirahim.

Edited by Majestic Paladin

Not bad but a few questionable ones. I would choose Chrom over Robin and keep Lyn as a assist trophy. Replace Shulk with Issac from Golden Sun. Replace Ganondorf with Demise and Impa with Ghirahim.

Isn't Demise kinda spoiler-ish? And Ganondorf is way too important to be removed. I didn't include Chrom because he's too generic. Ghirahim would be interesting, but then there will be another sword user.

Really? Not even the british voice acting in a JRPG was interesting for you?

It was novel for the first couple hours, then it started to grate. Espacially that retarded ginger meathead (can't remember his name). But even if I adored the voice acting it doesn't excuse what I considered to be a very bland battle system.

Anyway, to the OP: it's still a nice list.

Edit: If you want really good British voice acting try Dragon Quest VIII.

Edited by Happy_Dingo

Demise is a boring Zelda villain, he fits his role well, but Ghirahim's better. I don't want Lyn, I'd rather have Lucina, and if four slots were given to FE characters, Sigurd as well. I've never played Xenoblade so I won't argue with Shulk, but otherwise I'd be fine with this roster, except maybe Genesect.

why are Lyn and Robin there

also, Demise is stupid and has -9999999% chance of replacing Ganondorf

whoa, the forum's banner changed

Lyn because of fan requests and uniqueness, and Robin because he's essentially the most important character in FE13 and knows magic.

whoa, the forum's banner changed

Whooooooaaa, dude!!

Meh about Palutena. I love her as much as the next guy... but she didn't do anything in Uprising but boss Pit around, and even got a little damsel-in-distress action. Then again, we have Peach <_<

Lyn is super uninteresting as a character, but her fighting style would be awesome to see in smash. I would replace Ike with Chrom and get rid of Robin. Marth/Lucina, Chrom and Lyn would make me happy in the next Smash.

Mewtwo would be interesting, as he is once more relevant again.

Get rid of Rob and add some more Wario characters. Jimmy, Mona or the Katana sisters would be cool. Kat and Anna would be kinda like Ice Climbers.

Swap Robin with Chrom and Impa with Ghirahim and I'm good. Oh, and swap Mewtwo or Genesect with Keldeo as well.

Also, if a dead series like Star Fox is still allowed to have three characters, a series that's still going, like FE, should get at least three too, imo. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

Star Fox still has a bigger fanbase surprisingly.

But has it gotten any new titles in recent years? Nope. FE's gotten Awakening and two remakes. Star Fox has had nothing but a remake in that time.

Edited by Anacybele

Keldeo? As a Pokeball, maybe. But as a playable character? lolno.

You apparently don't know that Keldeo is the star of the most recently released Pokemon movie. If Lucario could get into Brawl because he had a movie, then Keldeo can get into Smash Bros. 4 for the same reason.

Also, I've made a fan roster, using the Roster Maker as well.

SSB4FanRoster_zpsea998667.png

Allow me to explain the reasoning for my choice of newcomers as well (besides Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Megaman, obviously).

Daisy - Simply put, if people think Waluigi has a chance and want him so bad, then Daisy has an even better one, because, you know, she's actually been in a mainstream title as well as a crapload of sports and party games. And Daisy is the newcomer I want most for Mario. She'd be a little similar to Peach, but not too much, methinks, if she had a lot of sport and party-related moves, along with some flowers in some.

Ghirahim - I've already explained in other threads why I think this guy should be in, but I'll do so again. Major villain of the most recent Zelda title, has a large fanbase, and he'd be unique despite wielding a sword.

King K. Rool - There seems to be a lot of fan demand for him, and he IS the main villain of the Donkey Kong series. He'd probably be unique enough too, methinks.

Ridley - I've never played Metroid, but there's a lot of fan demand for this guy too. Plus, if Bowser can be sized down, so can Ridley.

Palutena - Again, I've never played the series this character is from, but I've seen a lot of people say she should be in.

Krystal - She is stepping in for Wolf because with that staff of hers, she'd be different from Fox and Falco. And I'm not a fan of clones. And neither is Sakurai, it seems, since he's said he wants more uniqueness this time. I've actually never played a Star Fox game, but I've learned a good few things about the series.

Keldeo - I've already explained him above. He'd also be different since he moves on four legs and can fly with his water hoof jets. His Resolute form is just screaming to be a final smash too.

Kalos Trainer (Female) - We need a female trainer this time and gen 6 is right around the corner.

Ephraim - We'd finally get an FE character that doesn't use a sword. Plus, he rocks and would represent the GBA series.

Chrom - Most recent FE lord and if Arena Ferox being a confirmed stage says anything, Chrom has a big chance.

Isaac - Golden Sun has had three games already, plus Isaac as an Assist Trophy in Brawl. He's wanted by a lot of fans too, it seems, so it's about time he became playable.

Mickey Mouse - Disney has made games for Nintendo consoles for YEARS. Since the NES days, probably. I've had a few games on the SNES myself and recently we've seen Disney titles come out for Wii, 3DS, and Wii U. I think Nintendo ought to show some thanks by giving them a bit of representation in Smash Bros. for this round. And who better to do that than the mascot mouse himself?

As much as I wanted to replace Jigglypuff with Meowth, the former has been in Smash too long and will probably stay. There's a total of 45 characters in my roster counting Sheik, which is a good number, imo. The only characters that have been cut are Wolf, ROB, Lucario, Red (the Kanto Pokemon trainer), Sonic, and Snake.

Edited by Anacybele

0128854377b964aa13870a0e69d605ba.png

In all fairness, the chances of a certain few getting in are slim, but it would be pretty amazing.

EDIT: Now updated for perfect symmetry!

Edited by Shin