What they meant by "has the nicest body"

Oh man, Tharja. From the second you see Tharja, you know you're looking at butts. She's so butts in fact, that she boobs. Since my own style of play is to butts and boobs, Tharja's butts is boobs. She practically has butts (what do you expect from boobs). Her butts are awesome, but boobs. Basically, butts

not stolen no sir

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Oh man, Tharja. From the second you see Tharja, you know you're looking at butts. She's so butts in fact, that she boobs. Since my own style of play is to butts and boobs, Tharja's butts is boobs. She practically has butts (what do you expect from boobs). Her butts are awesome, but boobs. Basically, butts

not stolen no sir

This was freaking hilarious, whoever wrote this must have been a comedic genius. Let me guess; George Carlin?

That skull looks amazing. Instant buy for me

>anime news

i'm mildly confused, unless they went back and edited Tharja into the old OVA without anyone noticing or something

Crunchyroll posts plenty of entertainment news in general, lots of video game stuff.