Several Fire Emblem Characters featured in Gamefaqs' Chracter Battle IX

Aurabolt

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea Ike's opponents were that popular. Have no idea who they are (or mostly anybody created after, like, 2004).

TBH, I wasn't expecting Ike to have much of a chance to win; it'd require GLaDOS to have dropped and Epona to turn out to be a fraud. Neither of those happened.

you sound like the average gamefaqs voter, then!

I'm not a PC gamer and the new consoles are too much to afford. idk, looks like the average GameFAQs voter has a very good who, for example, Draven is. I didn't even know about the face meme.

I'm not a PC gamer and the new consoles are too much to afford. idk, looks like the average GameFAQs voter has a very good who, for example, Draven is. I didn't even know about the face meme.

you mean LoL drones from Reddit know who Draven is

remember, Draven would've lost to Chie Satonaka without rallying

Tbh, Chie might well be the best character in P4 but I don't see her doing well in a contest like this.

She wound up losing to Jak, so I'd say your sentiment is indeed well-founded. And there's the fact that Yu Narukami got blown out by Shadow.

Edited by Levant Fortner

The latter is hardly surprising considering all the rallying furfags.

Well, either way, it doesn't reflect well on her strength since I'd expect Shadow to win against Jak.

Shame that Pikachu will win just because the CT fans will be divided into two camps. Or maybe he'll have more votes than both of them anyway? idk

Unless Magus folds like 2-7 offsuit. But even then, it's not a guarantee that Crono will hold on.

how the hell is freeman losing to some crappy resident evil character? how well-received is RE?

I don't know whether to answer this with "Less votes" or "GFNW". But in all seriousness, Gordon didn't exactly have good competition in round 1 (I'd expect Wesker and Olivier to beat Simon Belmont and Hades).

As an aside, T minus 5 minutes until Armageddon.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I had no idea Ike's opponents were that popular. Have no idea who they are (or mostly anybody created after, like, 2004).

Epona was in Ocarina of Time... which came out in 1997 (1998 in Europe).