Sonic the Hedgehog – 37.50%
Sephiroth – 33.85%

all hail Chie, the Noble Nine slayer

Edited by shadykid

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like we will get at least one Nintendo character in the finals. I would usually wait, but Samus isn't as weak as Charizard and she's been gaining on Mega Man pretty consistently.

Bonus Battle before Finals:

All second place finishers from Semi-Finals

Mewtwo vs Pikachu vs Mega Man

Mega Man.

And there is a poll on Board 8 for the second bonus match after the finals.
Link vs Draven is in first place.

As an aside, this has to be another case of a ridiculous match pic disadvantage:

Cb8-108.jpg

Everyone threw any hope for a Leon upset or Leon doing well right out the window, and instead expected the next incarnation of Solid ****.

2 hours and 40 minutes left to the finals.

Board 8 was trying to rally around one candidate, but I don't think it worked. Snake was their choice since a Nintendo character fell both times to Draven, but Samus has been a stronger character against Snake in the past.

Who is everyone going to vote for?

I'm personally voting for Samus. Gotta go with the only Nintendo character in the finals.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

2 hours and 40 minutes left to the finals.

Board 8 was trying to rally around one candidate, but I don't think it worked. Snake was their choice since a Nintendo character fell both times to Draven, but Samus has been a stronger character against Snake in the past.

Who is everyone going to vote for?

I'm personally voting for Samus. Gotta go with the only Nintendo character in the finals.

go Snake

I'm not in favor of banning Draven. Despite all the other stuff going on, Draven still technically is the CB champion. Unless they retire all previous champions for the next match. Which would be fun given the right bracket.

And they changed tomorrow's bonus poll. I think that's unfortunate, but it was by vote. Link vs Snake.

I can understand why SB Allen is fed up though. My bet is that the character battle will retire for a few years. Maybe other contests continue, but character battles need to be refreshed and perhaps even reworked.

And they changed tomorrow's bonus poll. I think that's unfortunate, but it was by vote. Link vs Snake.

probably because he doesn't want one of the LoL subreddit mods stickying a topic and making another snoozefest

Edited by shadykid

probably because he doesn't want one of the LoL subreddit mods stickying a topic and making another snoozefest

Yeah. I get it. I really wanted to see a fair and square rematch but the LoL subreddit mods mods would have made sure that didn't happen.

I can understand the banning of Draven. It's unfortunate for the CB to end this way. That's why I think it should go away for a little bit, even though it just returned from an absence since 2010 I believe.