Several Fire Emblem Characters featured in Gamefaqs' Chracter Battle IX

Aurabolt

Welp, this one's boring too. But in light of this, I find it hard to believe that this is the same Professor Layton who couldn't even beat Isaac.

Oh boy, 1337 votes.

It's probably also really difficult to have the 'right' 'hous in the contest just because of how many there are and how different the fans' opinions of them are. e.g. Cirno is probably the one mostly everyone active on the internet knows, but you can bet that when it's her turn the fans of the series will be divided unto two groups - one voting for her and the other against (just because how sick the people are of the 2-3 Cirno fads people keep whoring out).

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably also really difficult to have the 'right' 'hous in the contest just because of how many there are and how different the fans' opinions of them are. e.g. Cirno is probably the one mostly everyone active on the internet knows, but you can bet that when it's her turn the fans of the series will be divided unto two groups - one voting for her and the other against (just because how sick the people are of the 2-3 Cirno fads people keep whoring out).

Perhaps. Also, Professor Layton's nothing if not consistent; he's been hovering around 31% for pretty much the whole match.

ohhhh boy Marth better turn it around quickly

Well, Phoenix is dropping off for now, but... I doubt it'll be enough to make him lose the lead, for one, and second, even if Marth gets ahead, if he can't get a big enough lead to put the match out of reach... IIRC, Phoenix Wright is one of those characters who gets rallied for often.

Well, Phoenix is dropping off for now, but... I doubt it'll be enough to make him lose the lead, for one, and second, even if Marth gets ahead, if he can't get a big enough lead to put the match out of reach... IIRC, Phoenix Wright is one of those characters who gets rallied for often.

Vincent will wreck him anyway, loldon'tcare

Poor Dunban

Damn it all, why do the cool dudes get the unwinnable matches?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Poor Dunban

Damn it all, why do the cool dudes get the unwinnable matches?

at least Reyn has a chance?

what if you think Link is a cool dude

haha the rout is on now

Edited by shadykid

I'm not sure whether he's performing better or worse than expected

....oh boy he's dropping

that Chester though, lololol

Neither am I.

And I thought Caim was fodder of the highest order. Wow. Not even 1000 votes. Of course, I'd say that match doesn't prove Mewtwo's strength as much as it does that his opponents were total and complete crap - I still expect Vincent to run roughshod over him.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Neither am I.

And I thought Caim was fodder of the highest order. Wow. Not even 1000 votes. Of course, I'd say that match doesn't prove Mewtwo's strength as much as it does that his opponents were total and complete crap - I still expect Vincent to run roughshod over him.

it's one of the funniest matches though, watching Mewtwo run over scrubs

edit: oh god Chrom is trending down fast

Edited by shadykid

it's one of the funniest matches though, watching Mewtwo run over scrubs

edit: oh god Chrom is trending down fast

If you say so.

At this rate, he might even lose to Heavy by the time this is over.

*checks the bracket*

*sighs* I wonder if there are going to be any matches that promise to be a barnburner, as opposed to all these matches that were essentially over as soon as they started. The only remotely interesting match next division has a Xenoblade character against Spyro (who, as much as I'd like to dismiss as not going to do much of anything, I'll have to admit he IS more known then either of his opponents); well, CATS/Ness/Locke might be interesting as well, but meh.

Edited by Levant Fortner

*checks the bracket*

*sighs* I wonder if there are going to be any matches that promise to be a barnburner, as opposed to all these matches that were essentially over as soon as they started. The only remotely interesting match next division has a Xenoblade character against Spyro (who, as much as I'd like to dismiss as not going to do much of anything, I'll have to admit he IS more known then either of his opponents); well, CATS/Ness/Locke might be interesting as well, but meh.

Morrigan/Edgeworth/47?

inb4soulfistsoulfistsoulfist

Not anymore. I don't know much about Morrigan. Is she popular for reasons other than the obvious?

Heh. Well, that was disappointing - I expected Edgey to put up a better fight than this. At any rate, I don't know much about Morrigan either, other than the fact that she's from the DarkStalkers franchise. This might be a Capcom fanbase split.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Heh. Well, that was disappointing - I expected Edgey to put up a better fight than this. At any rate, I don't know much about Morrigan either, other than the fact that she's from the DarkStalkers franchise. This might be a Capcom fanbase split.

Rooting for Miles, of course. [/waves Edgeworth flag]