Who's your waifu?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your waifu (gen 1)?

2. 2. Who's your waifu (gen 2)?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I....still don't know, I went with Lissa on my blind playthrough but I struggled to pick.

And I still do on this poll

Generic Village girl passes down Rightful God to Morgan.

Rightful God is actually shitty on postgame enemies, look at those Apotheosis enemies wasting two slots for Aether/Astra+Rightful God

next

also rather unsurprisingly, two other people put Cordelia/Lucina on the poll

Edited by shadykid

E-EMMERYN IS THE BEST WAIFU...! EMMERYN #1!

*quietly sits with Saint in the unpopular opinion corner*

(Which upon closer inspection is more populated than Sully, Panne... and Tharja? How is that possible?)

Edited by pinkbubblegum

no Tharja votes.....what?

I think Rey can say why there isn't any votes for Tharja.

In my first playthrough I chose lissa. I just wanted Owain as my son but I married Cherche in my second playthrough because I thought it would be awesome to have a wife who could ride dragons. and i wanted gerome as my son...

I think Rey can say why there isn't any votes for Tharja.

yes, a lot of people don't like her, but clearly there are also a lot of people that do like her too

to be fair Ein hasn't showed up yet

Edited by shadykid

no Tharja votes.....what?

andddd one of the Cordelia/Lucina voters removed Lucina, how interesting

Oh wow, Tharja actually has 0 votes. XD

you're late XD

in all seriousness, I'm surprised Lissa is 3rd

A waifu? Please, I have a harem of hasubandos! Seriously, the only ones I would pick would be Tiki and Tharja.

Hasubandos: Donnel (Moe), Lon'qu (Troubled but Cute.), Libra(Trap and Bishonen) and Priam(Manly Gay).

And, why isn't Chrom here? Because, he's bland and I perfer Sugita!Ragna anyways.

And SoC, the reason why you don't need show off you power level is because you do it all the damn time on your YouTube account.(TAKE THAT!)

I have yet to create a Male My Unit, but I am planning on marrying Cherche. She has beautiful hair and her personality is pleasant as well. Gerome as a child is a plus.

picked Cherche almost immediately. I absolutely love the grace and poise of her design. Favorite design overall. And cordelia, so Severa can be my daughter. Chrom is a fool to not even consider cordelia. Out of generation 2, it's Lucina.

I married Sumia. I initially planned on marrying Olivia or Panne due to their personalities, I ended up marrying Sumia because Panne was already married and I decided on having Olivia marry Chrom. Plus, I began reading Sumia and Male Robin's supports and I really liked their connection.

Why do people always make threads asking who everyone's "waifu" is? It's like no one cares who anyone's "husbando" is or it doesn't matter. And do we really need another one of these threads?

For realz. Avatar (F) x Chrom is my OTP for the game.

But as far as primary waifu when playing with a male avatar, Anna it is.