A bit of Help

Naglfar94

Ok I have completely no experience with hacking and stuff so this place is the best place to possibly make my dream come true! well I did something already similar to this but not quite what I wanted but it was the only other option. I want to know how to use nightmare module to modify FE4 I tried once before and failed badly way too confusing. So I need some tips I wanted to edit the first gen characters of FE4 give them some holy blood and weapons and what not and change promotion paths and stuff. Ah and one more big thing that I could not do portrait editing! I want to change many of the characters to others like Alvis etc. I`ve seen others do it but I have no idea how well thanks in advance and if possible maybe someone can actually make this hack for me heh (not but it was worth the try) I`ll give you the instructions on what I want changed I actually have the old ideas inside my notebook wrote it all down just never did do it :(

Nightmare is very simple. You load the module, make the changes, apply changes (press enter) then unload the module. I've done it for holy blood and lover growths before its not that bad. The portraits I think can also be done in nightmare in a character editor but I can't say for certain.

Edited by Brendor the Brave

Nightmare is very simple. You load the module, make the changes, apply changes (press enter) then unload the module. I've done it for holy blood and lover growths before its not that bad. The portraits I think can also be done in nightmare in a character editor but I can't say for certain.

oh thank you! I`ll give nightmare another shot! yeah I think the portraits can too atleast I think I`ve seen others change many of the characters before