Is anyone going to try this?

Big Klingy

In another topic, I read that Gamespot's review of RD says that part 1 can be soloed using only Nolan and part 3 can be soloed using only Ike and Haar, is anyone going to try and prove them wrong?

I might try, after my first and probably second playthrough.

My note: Once he gets Ragnell, Ike can solo almost anything (if Ragnell is as overpowered as it was in PoR), its Nolan i'm worried about, I heared Micaiah's team gets slaughtered in part 3 if you don't train them enough in part 1.

Nolan would be hard to cuz he just isnt that good to solo anything. Hes not bad, but theres no way u could solo anything with him

if you abuse Battle Saves, it doesn't matter about stats, as long has you have the chance to dodge, you can keep reseting until you survive/dodge all the attacks...nolan is a good enough character to solo...

basically what Meteor said, you can't really prove them wrong...if you accomplish it, you prove them right...you can't disprove it, because you could be argued against by RNG screwage, and the like...

not much to debate or do anything about, really...