3 hottest video game babes in video game history

WHAT!!! Seriously, she just seems kinda youngish. I'm sure some twisted doujinshi artist could flip that around in a page or two though <_<

Because he posted a pic of Path of Radiance mia not Radiant Dawn Mia where her boobs friggin explode. And she's 3 years older.

Edited by MaSu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he posted a pic of Path of Radiance mia not Radiant Dawn Mia where her boobs friggin explode. And she's 3 years older.

Nice, I love boobs! :wub:

How old is Mia? I just look at that pic and think "Awww, what a cute little girl!" I see no hotness in this person.

Mia's legal, I know that much. She's AT LEAST 16 in PoR, because she's older than Mist, and IIRC Mist was 15 in PoR. That would make her 19 in RD, which is legal. Where I live at least. Age of consent is 14, so w/e. She's just got that spunky, innocent, adorable attitude. She's amazingly good looking, and she's flexible, agile and she's tough.

That's more than hot. That's fucking Goddess-like.

No, it was RD Mia.

Edited by Zanryu

Mia's legal, I know that much. She's AT LEAST 16, she's just got that spunky, innocent, adorable attitude. She's amazingly good looking, and she's flexible, agile and she's tough.

That's more than hot. That's fucking Goddess-like.

No, it was RD Mia.

It was? *looks* Oh yeah PoR mia is like stretching or something in her pic. Well Leanne and Elincia are still up there with mia. Hell those three have their own tier.

Actually, that's RD Mia. As for my opinion:

Ivy (aka "Zabimaru-bitch):...not all that into her. To be honest, she can die in a hole or get possessed by Soul Edge for all I care.

Mia (or Wayu): I used to like her...before RD came around and she became FE fans' favorite sex symbol.

Morgan:...who?

Nice, I love boobs! :wub:

Mr. Obvious strikes once more!

Most males on these here forums go coo coo for Cocoa Puffs[/b] boobs. It doesn't need to be said multiple times. Besides, I think I'm the most perverted guy on the board. I mean, if you saw my renders folder before I got this laptop... EVERY render was female. And EVERY render was ecchi.

EDIT: I don't care what anyone else says about Mia. I've been a Mia fanboy since PoR, so if someone else comes in and is all LKGNSFLKGJNDLFKJGNDLFKJGN just because she's got boobs in RD to my face, I'll tell them to gtfo. >_>

Edited by Zanryu

*EPIC FACEPALM*

I THINK ALL THE GUYS HERE DO. YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT IT! *waits for Branded to insult you* XD

Nah dude, you don't understand. I've developed a new theory about boobs and why they're amazing. But I won't describe it here... People might steal my work! :unsure:

Mr. Obvious strikes once more!

Most males on these here forums go coo coo for Cocoa Puffs[/b] boobs. It doesn't need to be said multiple times. Besides, I think I'm the most perverted guy on the board. I mean, if you saw my renders folder before I got this laptop... EVERY render was female. And EVERY render was ecchi.

EDIT: I don't care what anyone else says about Mia. I've been a Mia fanboy since PoR, so if someone else comes in and is all LKGNSFLKGJNDLFKJGNDLFKJGN just because she's got boobs in RD to my face, I'll tell them to gtfo. >_>

I've been confirmed as GOD TIER for perversion. I think you should be there too.

I've been confirmed as GOD TIER for perversion. I think you should be there too.

Heh, me too :P. You'd be NOTHING without me.

Also, I may be an idiot, but I'm pretty content with that existance.

Edited by Faiya

Weren't you the one who was always pointing to MS and shouting, "YOU MADE ME THIS WAY!!! I'M LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!" or am I mistaken?

Trust me, you ain't got SHIT on me IRL. People on the Internet are lucky I tone it down a lot when it comes to perverted stuff. In person... it's horrible. I turn everything someone says into innuendo, when someone asks me to describe a female the first things I go for are breasts and their ass, whenever someone asks my favourite part of games I say the breast physics, etc. Trust me, I'm the most perverted person I've ever met. And that's saying a lot, given the people at my school... *shudder*

This coming from the guy where whenever branded said something about you being a perv you would point at me and say:ITS HIS FAULT HE MADE ME INTO THIS!

Branded can also vouch for this fact.

Trust me, you ain't got SHIT on me IRL. People on the Internet are lucky I tone it down a lot when it comes to perverted stuff. In person... it's horrible. I turn everything someone says into innuendo, when someone asks me to describe a female the first things I go for are breasts and their ass, whenever someone asks my favourite part of games I say the breast physics, etc. Trust me, I'm the most perverted person I've ever met. And that's saying a lot, given the people at my school... *shudder*

Sounds like me.......you would make an AWESOME friend IRL! Branded always punches me when I bring up my endless innuendo for anything ppl can think of........XD

This coming from the guy where whenever branded said something about you being a perv you would point at me and say:ITS HIS FAULT HE MADE ME INTO THIS!

Already did. Two posts ago.

my friend's are gun obsesessed football players who use that's what she said and curse like crazy.

Look, we both made each-other like this. I have no idea how, but for some reason it happened. Like some sorta transforming robot. Seperate, we were nothing special. But united we make....

SUPER PERVERT!

Sounds like me.......you would make an AWESOME friend IRL! Branded always punches me when I bring up my endless innuendo for anything ppl can think of........XD

Ha, yeah. Only problem is the age difference. That'd be awkward. XD

my friend's are gun obsesessed football players who use that's what she said and curse like crazy.

I take everything BEYOND "That's what she said". I take it to the point where I could be sued for sexual harassment if I said it to the wrong person. >_>

Ha, yeah. Only problem is the age difference. That'd be awkward. XD

I take everything BEYOND "That's what she said". I take it to the point where I could be sued for sexual harassment if I said it to the wrong person. >_>

Yeah it would. And speaking of hot girls:

fepr-elincia.jpg

Best FE Woman ever. Her and Leanne. I wanted to find a larger version of her Radiant Dawn pic but I could only find small ones.

Let's be friends.

Let's be friends.

No, you said IVY is hotter than MIA.

For that, I will burn you.

However, you won't expect it.

You'll be all happy and giddy, having the time of your life. Then you'll start to get wetter and wetter, thinking someone's spraying water on you.

Then it'll start to bug you and you'll turn around to tell them to stop.

And then I'll make you burst into flames.

And I'll laugh.

Then I'll go play some Radiant Dawn to make myself feel better.