Best/Worst in Series Round 192

And Lissa is a low level cleric with no speed, who gets double attacked to death by instantly moving reinforcements spawning near your army. Plus, I am still sore that she died on the last turn in the final chapter.

I'd definitely not say that Lissa has the worse defense of the two. I mean, I guess she just turned out really tanky for me, but she still has the option to go Battle Cleric for increased durability. Besides, saying that she dies in high difficulties by reinforcement spawns is flawed because at a high enough difficulty, with bad enough positioning and a low enough level, anyone is going to die in those circumstances.

Also, compared to someone like Cecil or Ellen, it isn't even close. I mean, 5% defense growth as a cleric compared to 20%. It's not even a contest.

Edited by Walhart

I'd definitely not say that Lissa has the worse defense of the two. I mean, I guess she just turned out really tanky for me, but she still has the option to go Battle Cleric for increased durability. Besides, saying that she dies in high difficulties by reinforcement spawns is flawed because at a high enough difficulty, with bad enough positioning and a low enough level, anyone is going to die in those circumstances.

Also, compared to someone like Cecil or Ellen, it isn't even close. I mean, 5% defense growth as a cleric compared to 20%. It's not even a contest.

Indeed. Also, I'd consider Sophia's defense worse because she's just as durable as Ellen - and joins like a dozen chapters later, by which point she's OHKOd by any non-mage, pretty much..

Indeed. Also, I'd consider Sophia's defense worse because she's just as durable as Ellen - and joins like a dozen chapters later, by which point she's OHKOd by any non-mage, pretty much..

Yep, that's a good point... plus as an attacking unit she kinda needs to take hits. Not as much as units that are locked to 1-range granted, but still more than healers like Ellen or Lissa.

Yep, that's a good point... plus as an attacking unit she kinda needs to take hits. Not as much as units that are locked to 1-range granted, but still more than healers like Ellen or Lissa.

On top of that, Ellen's not as prone to getting doubled as Sophia is (8 base speed vs Sophia's 4).