the sheening thread

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for getting our party on at our family reunion next year. XD

But ouch, it must be hotter than Elfire down there. I've lived in Florida since forever, so I'm used to heat, but I've never lived anywhere south of Orlando. Having to deal with that heat all the time must be annoying. >_<

miami's the kinda place where a lot of people party with their friends, but there's really nothing exciting to do or look at(except maybe the art district at sunset, but i'm not sure that's miami...)

i wouldn't know. i've always preferred the heat XD

Florida sucks not because of the heat, but because of the humidity.

Also because of its proximity to Georgia. Ewwwww

Oh, that's so mean. :(

You deserve a medal for that statement. Seriously. Screw Georgia. I'm sorry if any one who reads this lives there, but they really really need to get over themselves.

Oh, that's so mean. :(

You deserve a medal for that statement. Seriously. Screw Georgia. I'm sorry if any one who reads this lives there, but they really really need to get over themselves.

It's okay

I've been living in Georgia for almost 12 years and I hate it.

Surprised that neither you nor Esau brought up Alabama o_o

Florida sucks not because of the heat, but because of the humidity.

Truest statement in the entire thread.

I've lived in Arizona my entire life, and when I went to Florida to visit family the humidity was nearly unbearable for the first day or so.

I left the airport and I was like, "Oh god, I can't breathe!"

Edited by David the SecondWorld

It's okay

I've been living in Georgia for almost 12 years and I hate it.

Surprised that neither you nor Esau brought up Alabama o_o

We like to pretend Alabama doesn't exist.

Truest statement in the entire thread thread.

I've lived in Arizona my entire life, and when I went to Florida to visit family the humidity was nearly unbearable for the first day or so.

I left the airport and I was like, "Oh god, I can't breathe!"

Yeah, that humidity will kill you dead if you're not used to it, especially coming from somewhere as arid as Arizona.

The truest ship in this entire thread is Florida x humidity.

Yeah, that humidity will kill you dead if you're not used to it, especially coming from somewhere as arid as Arizona.

The truest ship in this entire thread is Florida x humidity.

Arizona is super dry.probably has something to do with those recent fires

Boney x Emerald x Pinkbubblegum x Zeem x Integ x the letter 'x' x Rey x that shoe over there x Boney(again) x Bearclaw x Bearclaw's fanfic x :Kappa: x 'Murica x this thread x Pikachu(the user) x Pikachu(the pokemon) x Dan x denial x Florida x humidity

Arizona is super dry.probably has something to do with those recent fires

Boney x Emerald x Pinkbubblegum x Zeem x Integ x the letter 'x' x Rey x that shoe over there x Boney(again) x Bearclaw x Bearclaw's fanfic x :Kappa: x 'Murica x this thread x Pikachu(the user) x Pikachu(the pokemon) x Dan x denial x Florida x humidity

That's insanity! :)

How much would it cost to ship 'Murica?I now realize that having both 'Murica and Florida is a bit redundant

I didn't know you could ship countries.

I want all of Spain.

Boney x Emerald x Pinkbubblegum x Zeem x Integ x the letter 'x' x Rey x that shoe over there x Boney(again) x Bearclaw x Bearclaw's fanfic x :Kappa: x 'Murica x this thread x Pikachu(the user) x Pikachu(the pokemon) x Dan x denial x Florida x humidity x shipping and handling x Vashiane x Spain

I didn't know you could ship countries.

I want all of Spain.

The mental image. I cannot unsee.

Boney x Emerald x Pinkbubblegum x Zeem x Integ x the letter 'x' x Rey x that shoe over there x Boney(again) x Bearclaw x Bearclaw's fanfic x :Kappa: x 'Murica x this thread x Pikachu(the user) x Pikachu(the pokemon) x Dan x denial x Florida x humidity x shipping and handling x Vashiane x Spain

The best. Without question,.

Edited by Interest

i don't think pinky would approve lolol