Looking for a patch

Ansem

There was this hack I used to play back in '08 named Attack of the Morphs by Aitos Saibankan. His thread back at FESS links it to Megaupload and Rapidshare, as we all know, the former is down. The latter link is unavailable, the file was probably deleted. I was wondering if anyone had this hack with them. If you do, I would appreciate it if you would send it to me (via message, or email. I can send the latter if that's your preference.)

Alright, I was able to make contact. I was gonna wait for him to come by and post, but seeing as he hasn't done so yet (he wanted a link to this thread), here's what he sent me:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2oy0f1cdbjt/FE+Patch+Beta.zip

It lives.

I do remember it is only playable from a previously completed save, but that is easily found. Mind you linking me to the Serene's Forest request?

So mad props to him for making this available to us :)

I think by completed save he means a complete save for the vanilla game, not a completed save made with the hack already applied. I don't know what Fire Emblem this projects is a hack of, so I dunno which save you'll have to find, but you probably know which game needs to be patched anyways :P

Let us know if this works for ya.