Noire/Morgan Help

I plan on marrying Tharja this run. I will be a +Mag, -Luck Avatar.

I was wondering what skills I should give them. (I know about Galeforce)

I was thinking of giving the both of them Lethality.

What difficulty are you playing on? If anything other than Normal, I'd suggest other skills. Lethality is awesome and badass, but its low activation rate doesn't make it worthwhile enough.

What difficulty are you playing on? If anything other than Normal, I'd suggest other skills. Lethality is awesome and badass, but its low activation rate doesn't make it worthwhile enough.

Definitely go for Luna. It works really well with Galeforce due to increasing your offense.

1. I am playing on Hard Mode

2. I don't really want to go the Great Knight route. Maybe getting a gender-specific skill would be cool. Maybe Counter? Or Gamble,

If you plan on making noire a sniper or bow knight she'll need counter

And if you want to use either of them for StreetPass, they'll need this skill passed. From Tharja, I'd pass Luna, Vengeance, or Lifetaker - whichever class you want your kids to not have to go through. If you pan to take your kids through mostly physical classes, then getting Vengeance is perfect because Tharja will have a tougher time being a Great Knight (I'm assuming you're dropping Tharja postgame).

And if you want to use either of them for StreetPass, they'll need this skill passed. From Tharja, I'd pass Luna, Vengeance, or Lifetaker - whichever class you want your kids to not have to go through. If you pan to take your kids through mostly physical classes, then getting Vengeance is perfect because Tharja will have a tougher time being a Great Knight (I'm assuming you're dropping Tharja postgame).

I plan on going through magic-classes. I do think passing Ignis might be good, or Lethality. Luna would be good too.

I plan on going through magic-classes. I do think passing Ignis might be good, or Lethality. Luna would be good too.

Pass Luna with Tharja so they won't have to get it. Lethality is generally seen as a StreetPass skill, because Luna, Ignis, and Aether activate more often.

There aren't any male-specific skills that either of them really need, and Tharja can't pass anything they can't learn themselves.

You want Ignis, obviously, and you should probably have Avatar pass that down just for convenience. Or Veteran if you want them to grow fast, but then you will have to take them through Grandmaster for Ignis.

Avatar/Tharja kids have both stellar Strength and Magic growths, I've done it myself with a +Mag Avatar as well. Might have even been -Luck, but I don't remember. Either that or -Skl. Anyway for that reason I find that Ignis tends to have more potential for extra damage than Luna.

Aside from Ignis, you'll probably want them to have Galeforce, Lifetaker, Tomefaire (or whatever-faire), and maybe Aegis or Pavise. I usually have Vengeance on Noire just for the lulz, but it's not necessary.

So I would have Tharja pass down Lifetaker, again for convenience. They will both have to learn Galeforce themselves. To be honest, once you have Ignis/Galeforce/Lifetaker, they can wreck anything in Hard mode in-game. It's only post-game that you'll want to start getting other skills, and you have infinite grinding for that.

Edited by Chaotix