The Hubby Club

I guessed Lissa's age right on the dot. 14-15. Same with Chrom's and Emmeryn's. I'm good. :3

It also helps my opinion that Frederick with either Lissa or Maribelle is just really freaking creepy and wrong.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe someone posted an artbook that gave the ages for at least Chrom, Lissa, and Emmeryn. Apparently Lissa's age is 14-15 or 15-16 (I forgot which) before the time skip. I highly doubt Ricken is older or the same age as her. I imagine him to be 12. Which is just ...

I didn't even know about this until just now, so I checked it immediately :o: I would've thought Chrom was a bit older, but...he's the same age as me pre-timeskip. And I thought Ricken was, oh...15? 16? Guess he's more like...14 now. I'm trying to push the age as high as it will go to ease my loli vibes.

I always imagine Ricken being around 12-13ish, really young. He doesn't seem to be the same age as Lissa at all, nor does he seem to be the same age as Donnel (who's said to be younger than Lissa as well). If I were to guess, Ricken is 12-13, Donnel is 13-14, and Lissa's canonical age was like 15 wasn't it? I tend to base age by voices sometimes, and based on the Japanese voices, those are my guesses for Ricken and Donnel.

Ricken is actually 31 FYI.

He just has a disease.

This

Not that old of course, maybe around his late teen. 17 or probably 19. That would explain his "childish" behavior , since what Ricken do (trying to get taller, etc) is a usual thing for a (short) boy that just hit puberty, but not if he reached 18 years old mark.

Edited by Shengar

This

Not that old of course, maybe around his late teen. 17 or probably 19. That would explain his "childish" behavior , since what Ricken do (trying to get taller, etc) is a usual thing for a (short) boy that just hit puberty, but not if he reached 18 years old mark.

I highly doubt he's older than Lissa.

I'm just going to make a loli!Silvia for when I go to marry Ricken.

Oh, that's a good idea! Hmm...maybe for me it's just because I can't get the self-insert avatar idea out of my head? :/ I might marry Inigo after Priam...his hot springs scramble hit me in all my feels so bad. My resistance is crumbling.

My only FeMU run so far I married her to Lon'qu. Didn't plan it, really, it just happened.

Next run I'll be marrying her to Chrom (since it's the only Chrom pairing I'm missing).

I've married Chrom in this walkthrough, but in my first play through (that admittedly didn't get very far before I accidentally saved over it) I had married Stahl. He was such a sweetie that I couldn't resist. At first I was pretty miffed about having to marry a guy and I thought for sure that the game would force me to be with Chrom but I found Stahl really refreshing.

I can't say I loved the Morgan that resulted but I can only compare him to Chrom!Morgan at this time.