Finally a suggestion

I have him as a friend but I like it better when he posts because he tells EVERYONE :D I'll wait til tomorrow unless he posts today or early in the morning tomorrow

he will post here but you need to tell him to come here first.

Hmm, I don't really see the point of it? What is the point exactly? o__o

I mean, there's already a postcount under your name.

Why? for competitive posting. Every FE character wants to be leveled up, and it's nice to think you're a character and are leveling up. It adds to peoples interest in posting, thus further conversation and forum entertainment.

But as for 500 posts per level up?!? I think we should lower the post count a bit... For people like me? :3

Every FE character wants to be leveled up, and it's nice to think you're a character and are leveling up

It is? It doesn't make much difference to me XD

Anyway, somebody can feel free to do it if they want. However I can't see myself or another staff member organising it.

So is it a bad idea or should we do it? Also not every 500 posts at Ign people can post HOWEVER much they want however many topics and can spam on all of them. This forum is a little more organized than that one. Maybe every 25 or 50 posts would work.

Why? for competitive posting. Every FE character wants to be leveled up, and it's nice to think you're a character and are leveling up. It adds to peoples interest in posting, thus further conversation and forum entertainment.

But as for 500 posts per level up?!? I think we should lower the post count a bit... For people like me? :3

Definetly not 500 like posted above. Way too much we'd never be able to level up

It is? It doesn't make much difference to me XD

Anyway, somebody can feel free to do it if they want. However I can't see myself or another staff member organising it.

I thought that too. The staff members are way too busy to do something that would take up so much time. I think if other members were to do it though it might be a good idea.

Edited by FEFL

I don't know. To me, it seems like it would encourage spam, and we've got enough of that already.

We don't get enough spam, really. When compared to the big forums at least.