Finally a suggestion

That can practically be translated as spam.

My post is spam? Well, if that's spam, does that mean that every post has to have some meaning that nobody else has stated? If so, then you might as well cut lots of peoples' post counts in half...

My post is spam? Well, if that's spam, does that mean that every post has to have some meaning that nobody else has stated? If so, then you might as well cut lots of peoples' post counts in half...

I didn't mean your post was spam. I meant that more posting as a result of this suggestion would likely be mostly spam. Sorry if I worded it wrong.

Ehh. I say nay. And it would encourage some people to spam. Some people could be mature about it, but I know there are several people (some may not admit it) who will spam and start compettitively posting. There are people that competitivley post now anyway.

(I'll neither admit I'm one of those people nor will I deny it.)

There's no purpose in having it IMO. Besides, it's not about how much posts you have, it's about what you do for the forest.

Look at Raven and Princess, they have barely 1000 posts and they've contributed more then I have.