Olivia's classes.. I'm mixed :(

Sheep

So I really want to keep Olivia as a dancer because I adore her in that class. However, I'm being told different things for reclassing her: some say to keep her as a swordmaster or assassin while others recommend dancer. Which would you guys go for? My Olivia already has Astra and Galeforce so I'm talking about her final class here. Thanks~!

Edited by Sheep

Unless you're actually making use of her as a dancer, her STR cap sucks. Dark Pegasus (Dark Flier) or Assassin would be better classes for her if you're not set on keeping her a dancer.

Having a Dancer does have its advantages, though. It lets you accomplish things you otherwise wouldn't be able to. And she's the only person who can be one. I'd really think Dancer as a final class is the way to go for the utility it provides; there are better possible Assassins and Dark Fliers out there anyway.

I think you should reclass her for skills, (Galeforce, Astra, etc) then once most of her stats are capped, and you have all of the skills you want, then you can finish with Dancer. Besides, you can keep using Second Seals to cap her stats with the skills you have. And having the ability to use the 'Dance' Skill is good enough, imo.

I'm always an advocate for utilizing unique classes, which is why I always keep Chrom, Lucina, Avatar, Morgan, Olivia, Taguels and Manaketes in their original class after reclassing for skills. Olivia is the only Dancer, who is useful when Galeforcing, so I'd definitely recommend using her as intended since you already have better candidates for Dark Flier or Assassin.