Wifi Battles

I have a few questions dealing with this game and Wifi.

1. Do you guys still play Wifi on this game?

2. Can you participate in random battles?

3. If the answer to 2 is yes, then are there a lot of people still playing random wifi?

sometimes I still play it but not a lot anymore plus my DS is kinda messed up now. And yes you can catch a lot of people on random wifi battles it all depends on the time and day you do it. I used to get several battles with people in a day (a lot I got destroyed in I hate forged Brave Weapons!!) but yeah at times I even had matchs with the same person several times in a day on random. oops went off topic yes you can participate in random battles you mean the choose anyone option right? when you go into battle? yes that`s how I did all my matchs.

ah the only advice I can give on that then is keep trying sometimes it takes long to get someone on random. I had mine sit for hours once before someone finally came. If I could I would love to have a battle with you but my DS is messed up currently so I can`t really use it anymore much and wifi where I am is bad so I can`t even get a random battle :(

• 3 weeks later...