Looking for London (UK) rep to visit HYPER JAPAN

VincentASM

Is there anybody in the London area (or who can reach there easily) who's free on 26-28th July 2013 to attend HYPER JAPAN 2013?

The Nintendo Unleashed tour is heading to that event and you can read about the details here. Basically, there's going to be Fire Emblem cosplay, an Animal Crossing exhibit and various demos to play.

I've acquired a press pass for HYPER JAPAN, but it's possible I might not be able to attend because of other commitments.

However, I'd really like to cover the event, so if somebody is willing to go in my place and report back to me, then please give me a shout.

You don't need to do anything special, except be there and recount any important stuff that happened. You also don't have to be there on all 3 days.

Edited by VincentASM

In that case I don't think I can help. I live nearby but three return train tickets on train in/out of London quickly adds up to over £100, and even doing it for just 1-2 days is expensive.

Just bumping in case anybody is interested and because I posted this really late in the night.

For reference, I can probably only consider people who contact me before the end of today (maybe a couple of hours before midnight).

Thanks, I've sent you a PM.

I've just been told the FE cosplay has been cancelled, but there's still plenty to see.

Anyone else who's interested can still apply, but you'll need to be fast X D

Edited by VincentASM