Visual Boy Advance issue

Hunt11

I just downloaded dream of five and modified the file so that it would run using the Visual Boy Advance Emulator. But when I tried to open the game, the game screen that popped up just displayed a white screen that I could not interact with. Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated. If it is any help I am using a mac and I changed the last part of the document name to make it compatible with the visual boy advance.

Posted · Hidden by Tangerine, July 25, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Tangerine, July 25, 2013 - No reason given

I just downloaded dream of five and modified the file so that it would run using the Visual Boy Advance Emulator. But when I tried to open the game, the game screen that popped up just displayed a white screen that I could not interact with. Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated. If it is any help I am using a mac and I changed the last part of the document name to make it compatible with the visual boy advance.

Get your patch. Find a original/clean FE7 rom. I can't tell you where, but there was cool site.

projects.sappharad.com/tools/multipatch.html

Get that. Use it. The interface is pretty simple.

Your ROM should now be patched.

Did someone delete my post? Or did it glitch? Because I had linked to a mac-specific patcher.

Here it is anyways:

Get Patch. Get ROM. I can't link you, but if I remember correctly, there was this one cool site.

http://projects.sappharad.com/tools/multipatch.html

^Download that. Open it up. Use it. The interface is pretty simple.

Your ROM is now patched.

Edited by BlueWyvern4