Draft characters for my Fire Emblem 7 Let's Play

Mangs

or if you use lets say, 10 units with most votes and get karla without bartre, you just have to suck it up and live with 9

..the arena money would be worth a lot more than karla anyway and thats just dumn

Edited by Sho.M.the.Fallen

or if you use lets say, 10 units with most votes and get karla without bartre, you just have to suck it up and live with 9

..the arena money would be worth a lot more than karla anyway and thats just dumn

Oh I'd make sure I throw away whatever money I spend in the arena of course. I'm not going to cheat.

well i suppose in that case it would be "ok"

slow as hell considering you would have to throw it away by like, buy axe, sell axe, buy axe...

That and where you plan to get the deployment spots to the abuse targets as well as healers to keep them abusing (cant use any drafted ones)

well i suppose in that case it would be "ok"

slow as hell considering you would have to throw it away by like, buy axe, sell axe, buy axe...

That and where you plan to get the deployment spots to the abuse targets as well as healers to keep them abusing (cant use any drafted ones)

Won't matter if it's slow cause I'll be doing it off-screen. I'll just stop recording before I complete a chapter and get it done. And yes I'll heal with a non-drafter healer (guess one of the drafted ones are just going to have to take a back-seat for a chapter). If people want me to play with Karla, they'll get Karla god damnit!

Edited by Mangs

I've decided to end the draft as there are lots of votes already, and honestly the results are pretty set in stone as the popular characters are way more voted on than the rest :)

Edited by Mangs