QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm both muscle and brains what now

Hard to tell right now though my sister is 10 years my junior and as much as I like to joke about being old I'm not really old

I don't work well with kids so I may have been distant but if someone tries to bully her I will end them

Yeah, pretty much! He's the outgoing pretty boy with big ol' biceps and I'm the introverted brainiac that screams when exposed to a ray of direct sunlight. Apparently our banter is funny enough that random people hearing us converse walking through stores think we should have a reality show or something.

And maybe a cartoon based on the two of you.

What's worse is when you get those reflexive moments where you get home and think of going through motions before your brain catches up. Like on midnight release for GTA V the first thing I did after walking through the front door and locking it was head upstairs to show it to him and talk about it but I didn't remember until I hit the stairs that he wouldn't be there.

I imagine it's how people react to close friends and family dying.

Oh man, those reflexive moments. :c

I don't think it's the exact same, but it sounds similar.

No offense but you don't exactly hit me as the brainy type

cuz i troll u faggots LOL

I got very high grades in school, have an IQ in the 130's, and ridiculously high reading comprehension and memory capacity.

well you just assumed i don't like you and like a page ago you assumed one guy's problems were irrelevant or something

i was going to say "more like the fun type" but if you wanna boast about your genius-level intelligence that's fine too?

like fuck i know you, though. i remember you posting a few times in the past but i barely remember what you were like so even that's kind of hazy, so i guess you have a point there

Edited by Stahlypin

you're prob both 12 get over it

my younger brother is 23 and in jail and stole ~$1,000 from me before getting locked up and threatened to hurt me many times

now i just want him out LOL

family bro

unless it's like my older sister who's literally irredeemably awful because she's 31 and still has a violent temper and does drugs and is just unstable as fuck

that's a lot different than conflicting ideals

um

I don't think it's very fair of you to compare your troubles with mine, however minute you think mine are.

I'm sorry that your siblings both seem to have followed the wrong paths in life, but still that's no reason to tell me to just "get over it", especially when you don't actually know much about our situation aside from my vague explanation of "what the fuck is going between esme and his big bro".

Anyway, he and I have both matured a lot since then. I don't think our relationship is as bad as it used to be.

Edited by Esme

I'm both muscle and brains what now

Hard to tell right now though my sister is 10 years my junior and as much as I like to joke about being old I'm not really old

I don't work well with kids so I may have been distant but if someone tries to bully her I will end them

For every one of you with the whole package, there's one of me with nothinggggg

Give me your brainssssss

um

I don't think it's very fair of you to compare your troubles with mine, however minute you think mine are.

I'm sorry that your siblings both seem to have followed the wrong paths in life, but still that's no reason to tell me to just "get over it", especially when you don't actually know much about our situation aside from my vague explanation of "what the fuck is going between esme and his big bro".

Anyway, he and I have both matured a lot since then. I don't think our relationship is as bad as it used to be.

um you're both 12

when you grow up things will change

i gave real advice

my 17 year old little brother wanted to beat me up and take my lunch money

my 23 year old little brother just wants to be with his family again and make things right lol

Edited by Inui

um you're both 12

i gave real advice

my 23 year old little brother just wants to be with his family again and make things right lol

You're the one who pulled the whole "stop thinking you know me" deal, so maybe you should stop thinking that, too.

You're the one who pulled the whole "stop thinking you know me" deal, so maybe you should stop thinking that, too.

This is different. This is an adult advising a child. I'm not actually assuming anything. What I do know for a fact is that the trials and tribulations of a 17 year old aren't a big deal and his sibling issues will blow over by adulthood and it's in his best interests to let them blow over.

um you're both 12

i gave real advice

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This is different. This is an adult advising a child. I'm not actually assuming anything. What I do know for a fact is that the trials and tribulations of a 17 year old aren't a big deal and his sibling issues will blow over by adulthood and it's in his best interests to let them blow over.

Yeah ok, that's much better. I guess my bigger problem here was that your conduct was misleading and rude. I still think you can't actually say that his problems are really all that small for sure, without knowing the exact problems and the surrounding circumstances, though, but I get what you're saying.

I have two blood related siblings: my eleven-year-old "little" sister and my six-year-old "baby" sister.

I also have my cousins, and while they're not related to me through blood they're TECHNICALLY my siblings, who are fourteen and seven.

So yeah. Four. [/sigh]

Don't get me wrong, I love them, but... it's never a quiet day in my house, that's for sure...

Yeah ok, that's much better. I guess my bigger problem here was that your conduct was misleading and rude. I still think you can't actually say that his problems are really all that small for sure, without knowing the exact problems and the surrounding circumstances, though, but I get what you're saying.

I'm brilliant.

It's sadly overshadowed by my social problems. I have something called reactive attachment disorder. I'm literally socially retarded so I come off as blunt or rude a lot without meaning to.