Do not respond to this topic

It'll only make my job harder if you do, because then I'll be forced to reply and explain in detail about why I have to respond to your posts, then I'll complain about you forcing me to do so.

This isn't sarcastic either. What does that word even mean?

Edited by Constable Reggie

oops

Goddamnit how could you do this to me this topic is clearly intended not to be responded to, now I'm forced to respond to you about how much harder you make my job and goddamnit clearly if you knew you weren't supposed to respond to this topic then you wouldn't have responded to this topic but you did YOURE MAKING MY JOB HARDER

Goddamnit how could you do this to me this topic is clearly intended not to be responded to, now I'm forced to respond to you about how much harder you make my job and goddamnit clearly if you knew you weren't supposed to respond to this topic then you wouldn't have responded to this topic but you did YOURE MAKING MY JOB HARDER

but i didn't know ;n;

you're welcome

Sarcasm carries the penalty of a stern talking to under the jurisdiction of Spacetimelandia, now let me explain in painstaking detail about how you're making my job super hard because you're forcing me to respond to you

@ZM sup

Edited by Constable Reggie

This topic sums up exactly what happens when you tell humans not to do something when given no explaination as to "why not?"

It'll only make my job harder if you do, because then I'll be forced to reply and explain in detail about why I have to respond to your posts, then I'll complain about you forcing me to do so.

This isn't sarcastic either. What does that word even mean?

So this is essentially an AMA?