Opinions on Nowi x MaAvatar?

I am going to start on my first Lunaic+ Playthrough today, and I am trying to decide on Nowi or Maribelle!Lucina. (I am marrying Chrom to Maribelle because it is the last marriage I need from him) I plan on making Hero my final class. If Nowi is my wife in the game, what should I pass down to Nowi, and Morgan. (And what should Nowi pass down to the both of them)

I'm not sure what Lucina will do for Morgan though. (Pass down Galeforce?)

Also, I really like Lucina's Blue hair on Morgan.

Nah with Galeforce is good, and MaMU is one of her only options to get it.

Lucina is a good mother from Morgan, but everyone really is. But Manakete Morgan is more "unique" in some ways. Lucina won't need to pass on Galeforce, as she can naturally get it. Nah, though, cannot (neither she nor her mother has Pegasus Knight, but MaMU can give it to her).

I'd say Nowi, as you'll get two really great kids. Marrying Lucina will give you an insane Morgan, but... Morgan is already really, really good, and Nah could use the love.

So, Morgan will be a bit worse, I think, but Nah will make up for it.

But it's your choice: insane Morgan, or fantastic manakete Morgan and Nah? I'd say two kids.

Nah with Galeforce is good, and MaMU is one of her only options to get it.

Lucina is a good mother from Morgan, but everyone really is. But Manakete Morgan is more "unique" in some ways. Lucina won't need to pass on Galeforce, as she can naturally get it. Nah, though, cannot (neither she nor her mother has Pegasus Knight, but MaMU can give it to her).

I'd say Nowi, as you'll get two really great kids. Marrying Lucina will give you an insane Morgan, but... Morgan is already really, really good, and Nah could use the love.

So, Morgan will be a bit worse, I think, but Nah will make up for it.

But it's your choice: insane Morgan, or fantastic manakete Morgan and Nah? I'd say two kids.

MMmhmmmmmm. ^

Morgan can already use every class, so whoever I pair the avatar with is indifferent to me.

And, if you marry Nowi, Nah could have fabulous skills.

Nah with Galeforce is damn unoptimal if you think about it for a second >_>

And by unoptimal I mean in a "A superior sets of pairing can be made by simply changing this one' kind

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Nah will always be incomplete so its like.... why bother?

Granted theres reasoning such as "favoritism(TIKI X MU GO!)" or "Personal Preferences" but thats the only reasoning I can think of for doing MU x Nowi

And no, im not supporting MU x Nah either, because the basis of that pairing is kinda flawed

Nah will always be incomplete so its like.... why bother?

Granted theres reasoning such as "favoritism(TIKI X MU GO!)" or "Personal Preferences" but thats the only reasoning I can think of for doing MU x Nowi

And no, im not supporting MU x Nah either, because the basis of that pairing is kinda flawed

Eh, call me sentimental, but I just... feel bad? The closest she'll get is with Vaike, which basically makes her a 4th Yarne/Laurent/Gerome, and even then, she's worse since at least those guys can marry Lucina and (with a father that provides it) Vant-tank with 100% Dual Strike if they wanted to. Or she could end up with Gaius as a father and pull off a skirmishing set with Astra instead of Luna but why would you do that over giving Gaius to Kjelle or Noire, who come pre-installed with Luna?

Actually in my mind, I would basically ditch Nah to go elsewhere, Lucina marry Morgan, and I run Galeforcing Maximization

The game does not exactly say that she need to be used, which is something that most min maxing topc missed out on

Thanks for all of the great replies. I decided on Nowi. Because I have never married her, (Support Log Grinding) two children, Sol on Nah, Galeforce, and the reasoning of having two very-powerful kids instead of one great kid.

(Nah will probably marry a Dual Support+, Dread Fighter Gerome, and Morgan will marry a Inigo, or Yarne. (Probably Inigo)

This wil also be my first min-max file. And the file I plan on beating Apotheosis with, so,,, I am really liking this set-up.

Many thanks.