Hi everyone

Alvitazi

Hello, I'm Alvitazi, and I'll be going by that for a while.

I'm new to the Fire Emblem series, and I saw the forest, so I decided to join.

I found Awakening very fun, so I was wondering if any veterans, or die-hard fans could recommend one of the other games?

That Ranulf avatar made me think you played the Tellius games...

Well, welcome to the forest. I honestly think you could pick up nearly any other game in the series and have a blast, but I'd start with Sacred Stones if I were you because it has more features in common with Awakening than any of the others (Gaiden might be too, but I haven't played it). Path of Radiance was my very first FE, so maybe you should play that too? Shadow Dragon is my favorite FE, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you love simplicity and subtle characterization (many complain about the lack of story and flat characters).

That Ranulf avatar made me think you played the Tellius games...

Well, welcome to the forest. I honestly think you could pick up nearly any other game in the series and have a blast, but I'd start with Sacred Stones if I were you because it has more features in common with Awakening than any of the others (Gaiden might be too, but I haven't played it). Path of Radiance was my very first FE, so maybe you should play that too? Shadow Dragon is my favorite FE, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you love simplicity and subtle characterization (many complain about the lack of story and flat characters).

Yeah, I actually thought you played it already.

The Ranulf thingy was kind of a obvious.

Or did you just see him somewhere before?

Anyways.. Welcome.

Welcome to SF! Well...since you're a newcomer who's already played Awakening, the games I'd recommend may seem a little retro (if that's okay with you). I loved Shadow Dragon, even though the storyline was pretty bland as were the characters. FE7 comes to a close second, but if you like characters with more fleshed out personalities then start out with that one. Once you get well immersed in the series, play FE4 (it's got a pair up system, like Awakening) and FE5 (it's pretty hard though, but is nothing compared to Gaiden). I haven't played the Tellius games yet, but a lot of the people I know loved them (Path of Radiance was better, I heard). Er...to sum it all up, I guess this should be more appropriate:

Have fun!