tharja x Gaius

cocondo

Who was noires father.. and wha class was noire and his father?

Noire is tharja's daughter. So her farther would be gaius.

Tharja should pass down luna. And as a side note I would have gaius go trickster and pass down acrobatic.

Edited by Randa

Who was noires father.. and wha class was noire and his father?

Noire had various fathers in all my files, actually. Noire's always an archer starting out, but I had a particular father of hers pass down a specific skill, like Gaius passing down Sol, Virion passing down Lancebreaker, Lon'qu passing down Astra, Donnel passing down Aptitude, Henry passing down Wrath, etc.

If her father's Gaius, the best skill to pass down is Sol (Level 5 Hero Skill) since he gets it through the male-only fighter class and she can't get it herself otherwise.

Tharja should become a Great Knight and pass down Luna, although one could also pass down the Level 15 General skill Pavise as well.

Sol is still better than Counter, though, which is the only other real option.

So if you're grinding anyways, pass Sol.

Edited by Euklyd

Sol is still better than Counter, though, which is the only other real option.

So if you're grinding anyways, pass Sol.

I dunno, honestly. If you plan on keeping Noire as a Archer (or Sniper), Counter can be really useful (makes her not totally helpless in close combat).

And, with Lifetaker, she may not need Sol.

They're both good skills (I love Counter, though, so I may be a little biased), but I'd say: if you want Noire's final class to be Sniper, Counter. Personally, I like the kids as what they're "supposed" to be (not Morgan, though. He's a Grandmaster, not a dumb assassin, for me), so that's what I'd do.

But if you want most optimal kids, Sol may be better, as she won't be a Sniper.

She'll already have Galeforce, which is great, as she normally wouldn't.

I dunno, honestly. If you plan on keeping Noire as a Archer (or Sniper), Counter can be really useful (makes her not totally helpless in close combat).

And, with Lifetaker, she may not need Sol.

They're both good skills (I love Counter, though, so I may be a little biased), but I'd say: if you want Noire's final class to be Sniper, Counter. Personally, I like the kids as what they're "supposed" to be (not Morgan, though. He's a Grandmaster, not a dumb assassin, for me), so that's what I'd do.

But if you want most optimal kids, Sol may be better, as she won't be a Sniper.

She'll already have Galeforce, which is great, as she normally wouldn't.

Fair enough.

I guess for a Sniper, Lifetaker would be better than Sol, since you're not gonna be attacking (much) during the EP.

And Counter > Sol if you're optimizing for StreetPass, so there is that.