Vashiane's Official Headcanon Playlog (Chapter Ten!)

Vashiane

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Sorry Ricken, but the score is 1 for Trollatar, and 1 "Oh come on!" for Ricken.

XD XD

I actually saw their S support on Youtube and it's actually really cute. D'aww.

Although overall the Female Avatar's supports kind of disappoint me...

XD XD

I actually saw their S support on Youtube and it's actually really cute. D'aww.

Although overall the Female Avatar's supports kind of disappoint me...

The following spoiler contains a CG that is just too cute.

Viewer discretion is advised.

ricken.png

ricken.png

He's so adorable I want to hug him~

I also like Frederick's and Stahl's CGs... ooh, and Virion's, but the last two on more on what's SAID than the picture itself.

ricken.png

Welp. FeMU in my Persona Emblem run is totally marrying Ricken.

How old is Ricken?

I always thought he was around 14 - 15.

Considering Lissa's 14-15, Donnel's younger than her, and Chrom thinks they're both alright on the battlefield, I think he's probably younger than that. So, at most, I think probably around 13, at worst probably like 11.

I kinda wish there were a Donnel/Ricken support. Or a Ricken/Chrom support.

Edited by Canto

Considering Lissa's 14-15, Donnel's younger than her, and Chrom thinks they're both alright on the battlefield, I think he's probably younger than that. So, at most, I think probably around 13, at worst probably like 11.

I kinda wish there were a Donnel/Ricken support. Or a Ricken/Chrom support.

Ricken wouldn't be that young, so probably 13.

I don't really think a Donnel/Ricken support would have made sense, but a Ricken/Chrom one would have. Chrom did make a big deal about him being too young at the end of chapter 4.

Ricken wouldn't be that young, so probably 13.

I don't really think a Donnel/Ricken support would have made sense, but a Ricken/Chrom one would have. Chrom did make a big deal about him being too young at the end of chapter 4.

I'm interested in Donnel/Ricken less because of story reasons and more because I'm legitimately confused why Chrom's okay with one 13-year old being on the battlefield (Donnel) and not the other (Ricken).

I'm interested in Donnel/Ricken less because of story reasons and more because I'm legitimately confused why Chrom's okay with one 13-year old being on the battlefield (Donnel) and not the other (Ricken).

Donnel's birthday comes after Lissa, doesn't it? So it could be that they're both 14 years old, but Lissa is still older by months.

It's probably because Donnel was forcing his way into the shepherds, and Chrom thought Ricken was just wasn't good for the mission.

It's probably because Donnel was forcing his way into the shepherds, and Chrom thought Ricken was just wasn't good for the mission.

Except that Chrom practically conscripted Donnel.

I would provide a fake convo, but I'm bad at those.

Anyways, the resolution to your quandary is rather obvious. Chrom just values the lives of nobles over potheads pig farmers. This prejudice against commoner scum is also why it's so hard to get him to marry Olivia or Maiden.

Donnel's birthday comes after Lissa, doesn't it? So it could be that they're both 14 years old, but Lissa is still older by months.

I thought they were both in their late teens, if not full adults?

I thought they were both in their late teens, if not full adults?

There's a piece of official art that shows the royal family as children. In it, Emm's 14, Chrom's 8 (I think), and Lissa's 4. Going by in game dialogue, Emm is 24-25 years old during the game. Therefore, Chrom is 18-19, and Lissa is 14 or 15 before the two year time-skip.

While never flat out stated, we can assume, however, that the english localization attempted to 'age up' the cast, rather like how they made Lyn 18 instead of 15 (i think is what her age is in the original script).

Edited by Kat

There's a piece of official art that shows the royal family as children. In it, Emm's 14, Chrom's 8 (I think), and Lissa's 4. Going by in game dialogue, Emm is 24-25 years old during the game. Therefore, Chrom is 18-19, and Lissa is 14 or 15 before the two year time-skip.

While never flat out stated, we can assume, however, that the english localization attempted to 'age up' the cast, rather like how they made Lyn 18 instead of 15 (i think is what her age is in the original script).

Specifically, the image is this one (and yes, Chrom is 8 y/o):

YoungFE13EmmChromLissa.jpg

I'm curious though, where in the dialogue was it said that Emm is 24-25? I remember someone saying that in an earlier topic, but I don't recall where it's said.

Specifically, the image is this one (and yes, Chrom is 8 y/o):

YoungFE13EmmChromLissa.jpg

I'm curious though, where in the dialogue was it said that Emm is 24-25? I remember someone saying that in an earlier topic, but I don't recall where it's said.

Chapter... 6, I think, where Chrom's talking about the past. The war itself was about 15 years ago, and Emm took over when she was 9 or ten, at the end of the war when her father died. I don't remember the exact dialogue, but that's the chapter.

Edited by Kat

Wow. That's complicated stuff.

Lissa looks like a toy. So cute.

I can't get over how Emm just looks smaller, but otherwise very much the same. Lissa does look like a little doll. And Chrom looks grumpy.

I can't get over how Emm just looks smaller, but otherwise very much the same. Lissa does look like a little doll. And Chrom looks grumpy.

Lissa was so cute. Chrom's pants look weird.

And.. yeah. Emmeryn looks the same, but she's still pretty.