Best Sage

Best Sage  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think

• Lugh
    • Lilina
    • Hugh

I trained all three of them and found that all three were good. Lugh had the best speed and skill (luck too maybe). While Lilina had excellent power, but not -so-good speed. And Hugh, I found to have the most balanced stats and really high defenses.

So really, i like them all, but prefer Hugh and Lugh.

I like all of them, Hugh and Lugh slightly more than Lilina. Anyway, I'll vote for Lugh since he comes early, has good speed, and doesn't cost me a cent.

Although I do like Hugh for his above-average defense...

I like Lugh and Lilina. My lilina and Lugh are lightning quick and can double almost anything(in their mage forms) I promoted Lugh and he's liek a 1 man wrecking team.

I like Lugh the best mainly because he joins the earliest and has always proven reliable in my experiences. Lilina isn't too bad, but her speed is a little too shaky for my tastes. Hugh is pretty good too, but it's very possible for Lugh and Lilina to have surpassed him by the time he joins.

Is that saying Lugh is the best or at the bottom?

No, Lugh is the best. Lillina sucks. The only reason I used her was that she seemed like a semi-important character and is the daughter of Hectank.

No, Lugh is the best. Lillina sucks. The only reason I used her was that she seemed like a semi-important character and is the daughter of Hectank.

Hmm I find this to be odd. So many ppl say Lilina sucks. My Lillina is great so far.

Hmm I find this to be odd. So many ppl say Lilina sucks. My Lillina is great so far.

As much as I hate to say it, Personal Experience Means Nothing. you got RNG blessed with Lillina apparently. But since she's RNG blessed, might as well finish your playthrough with her.

Lilina's speed was so bad and sometime, her skill aren't good either. But, if you want somebody to toast heavyarmor guys then she's your best choice.

There are other better choices for that too...

Lilina doesn't need that much speed - in my game she has 28 Magic at level 10, so she's killing just about everything in 1 hit with Thunder. She's by far my best.

Lugh got screwed on his Magic (only had 10 before promotion)

and Hugh just had too crappy Skill and Speed by the time I got him (even after forking over 10,000 gold) to be of much use to me.

Lilina all the way. Bonus, she's cute AND Hector's daughter, which secures her place in genetic awesomeness.

Lilina for me turned out great. She has high attack power and high resistence. Only her defence is quite poor.

Lugh is alright, just doesn't have high attack power but has good speed for a sage. I never used Hugh, so I am not sure whether he is good.

While I like to use Lilina more, in terms of who's actually good, Lugh. In Hard Mode, Lugh actually can be trained. Lilina will require much babying to even get promoted. But that's on a "truely good" basis. For those who only care about stats, and nothing about jointime/situation, then she's nice.

Lugh. He has t3h green hair. I'd put personality into it, but I had the Japanese version, and basically all I could get out of it was, "Roy said no. That person is angry. He said speak, so maybe there is recruit here?"

Usefulness wise, Lugh >> Hugh >>> Lilina.

Lugh has the best availability of them, and turns out to be the best. Plus, he's Nino's son, which is a plus.

Hugh can kill your funds rank and turns out to be mediocre, even when you take the most expensive offer.

Lilina may have a high Magic stat, but all her other stats suck balls and she's difficult to raise.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Usefulness wise, Lugh >> Hugh >>> Lilina.

Lugh has the best availability of them, and turns out to be the best. Plus, she's Nino's son, which is a plus.

Except Lugh is a guy. Wait, She is Nino's son?

I would say Hugh.... I used him once and he got 50 HP and like 19 defense without items. (Although his Magic tended to lag, a bit.) Thing is, he costs 10000 and doesn't get hard bonuses. If he was free and came with bonuses, maybe.

(Also, bonus points for having the member card.)

However, because of his drawbacks, I'll say Lugh, since he's the only one who is always good.

• 2 weeks later...

Lugh. He comes at a time when you'll really need help killing generals, and he needs to babied the least of all of them.

Lilina is fine, just doesn't double a lot and needs to be babied.

By the time Hugh comes, Lugh or Lilina should have far surpassed him.

Yeah, but Hugh isn't hard at all to train (or arena abuse). I'm just saying though, it doesn't really matter which one you pick if you just pick one, they are all pretty good. But, if you're like me, you'll use all three.