Does final tier exist? Long time lurker saying hi.

Luchi

Long time lurker saying hi,

Yeah, it says Blazing Sword as my favourite FE, but my favourite character comes from the Tellius games ( I'm sure that's very common, and 99.9% it is bound to be a Swordie, Lordie or Peggy ).

I'm a writer of sorts, a game developer ( hobbyist ) and an artist. I've done quite a few Tellius fanarts ( though none of Ike, I can't stand him, and let's face it, he gets more than enough ) and I'm working on a fan-game ( that does not happen to be a ROM hack ).

eddie%20mia.PNG

menu.PNG

PoR growth Lucia XD. All of them were raised with Blossom several times. I got these stats from GoldieX39, so they're pretty legit. Testing obviously. Chars MP stat corresponds with their MAG stat, which explains Eddie's crappy MP. XD

Anyway, random fav FE things:

Fav FE soundtrack: FE4

Fav class: GBA Mercs\Heroes

Fav Lord: Hector

Least Fav Lord: Ike

And a random fan art of mine

LuciaVsMia%20Final%202%202013.png

I'll say bye for now.

welcome to the forest, you should post a topic on your fan game in rom hacking (even though it isnt a hack) also no offense but that lucia looks really of, her neck is to long and the blade on that sword is way to short in comparison to the hilt, the body looks really odd especially her hips and legs

mia on the other hand looks far better although her knees appear to be turned in, and her face seems some what strange