Chapter 1 - Lunatic+ Help

Dying Blaze

The problem with this chapter is that i usually end up getting rushed. Usually putting Chrom in danger. Or Frederick dies with 3-4 enemies left.

Levels:

Chrom - Base

Frederick - Base

Lissa - Lv.2

MaAvatar (+Strength, -Luck) Lv.4

MaAvatar Stats:

Strength: 10

Magic: 5

Skill: 7

Speed: 9

Luck: 3

Defense: 8

Resistance: 4

Any opinions? I already traded the Bronze Sword to Freddy.

Start over unless you really like +STR. Otherwise pair with Fred and abuse the fort.

EDIT: this is Luna+? Definitely restart. See my signature.

#shamelessadvertising

But seriously, i'll just refer to your signature. Because I don't really want to pass those mods to Morgan/Nah.

#shamelessadvertising

But seriously, i'll just refer to your signature. Because I don't really want to pass those mods to Morgan/Nah.

You asked for help, bro. Gonna get your teeth kicked in unless you get super lucky with enemy skills in Ch2 and Ch3.

You asked for help, bro. Gonna get your teeth kicked in unless you get super lucky with enemy skills in Ch2 and Ch3.

I do appriciate it. But since this is a grind-run. I'll just try to tough through it. (The irony is that my flaw is Luck)

Hey this is Luna+ we're talking about, the part in bold is unnecessary.

Anyway my advice would be, learn to get luckier, and learn how to soft reset. Yeah, that's about all the advice I can actually give.

Yeah. Luck on Ch2 and Ch3 (and Ch1) is pretty much always required even with a water-tricked +Def Avatar; I'd argue they're the hardest three chapters of the run altogether. Going with anything other than +Def makes it even more difficult.

Re-do the prologue (using the water trick) and restart until you get +DEF on EVERY level up. Yes, I'm being serious. That way you will be able to ignore the lack of DEF bonus on the base.

BTW you can get the avatar to level 6, almost 7 on the prologue. See interceptor sign to know how, even if you're not using the DEF asset.

Edited by Nobody