SF meets RPG Maker VX Ace

Lucina's Pet Cat

Assuming you're still up for adding more people into this.

Name: Eudan

Class: Thief

Appearance: Young, around the age of 18. Light brown skin with medium-short length hair.

Personality: Witty kid with a great sense of adventure. He steals not because he needs to, but because he finds it fun.

If I can't have a party character, I'm totally down with a NPC.

Name: Rioun

Appearance: Tanned skin, everything else is up to you. :]

I can put both of them in if you want.

Sweet !

My character is a goblin, even if its name come from Kobold...

His personnality is stoic, with a snarky side. He keeps his cool in every situation, but nobody really know if he is really serious.

He also keeps the secrets for the different characters, and act as a confident, due to his job.

All right. And unfortunately, I'm going to have to put this project on hold for a while as my classes this semester are much more difficult and time consuming than I had expected. I'll keep this thread updated when I do manage to make some progress, but until I get a break, it's going to be pretty slow. :\

I can put both of them in if you want.

All right. And unfortunately, I'm going to have to put this project on hold for a while as my classes this semester are much more difficult and time consuming than I had expected. I'll keep this thread updated when I do manage to make some progress, but until I get a break, it's going to be pretty slow. :\

That would be awesome! Haha, they can be brothers or something. Whatever you're comfortable with adding, is totally fine with me.

I used the face generator to makes portrait and sprite for some of the ennemies (Grappler M and F, Dark Elf M and F, Wizard M and F, Hero M and F).

I guess I can share them if someone's interrested...

Anyway, good luck with your studies LPC.