Download game saves?

The download game saves for FERD. Such as the ones on Gamefaqs Radiant Dawn page.

Has anyone tried using them and know the specifics of the saves? Their descripts are rather vague.

I myself don't intend to use them since I have my own POR transfer file.

If I could learn how to do upload data onto my SD Card and all that technical crap, I could do it. But what's the fun of using someone else's save file, other than to play around with hacked units?

• 2 weeks later...
If I could learn how to do upload data onto my SD Card and all that technical crap, I could do it. But what's the fun of using someone else's save file, other than to play around with hacked units?

All you need to do is change the downloaded file name to data.bin, and then just transfer the data onto the Wii hard drive. Nothing complicated.

At least that's what i did and it worked.

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to add that the Wii requires specific folders to read the data as a certain game properly.

Easy way to get through this is to have the Wii transfer your Fire Emblem data to the SD card to create the specific folder for you. Then you just locate the game data in the SD card on your PC. I can't recall what the folder was called but you will see a file called data.bin. Just replace the SD card FE data with your downloaded data and naming it data.bin.

Another thing, you can't play FE using the SD card. You must first transfer the SD data to the Wii hard drive. Also, you must delete the FE data on the Wii first before you can transfer SD FE data to the Wii.