Fire Red Omega Draft

Fala

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xfqdtd6yaubkhy2/f1r2o3m4e5g6a7.rar

BTW, read the read me that's labeled Changes. It's really important.

http://www.bikdiponabus.webs.com/FRO%20location%20list.txt

And this where you can find all the Pokemon.

Rules:

1. The Starters for this hack (Elekid, Magby and Smoochum) can be use anyone and everyone.

2. You cannot use the same Pokemon that the other drafters are using.

3. It can be a Nuzlocke if you want it to be.

Edited by Kitty of Fala

So... are you trying to start a draft? If so, you're kind of doing it wrong. First off, you need to post this in Other Game Drafts, not Pokémon. Secondly, if you want to make a draft with a ROM hack, at least have the courtesy to provide a link to the patch for convenience.

As for drafting itself, you can't just claim a handful of Pokémon before anyone even has a chance to look at the available Pokémon. If you take a look at the other Pokémon Drafts you'll see that after a certain number of players choose to participate their order is randomized and then they pick, one-by-one, what Pokémon they want.

For example, let's say that 4 people decide to participate. We'll call them Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow. After randomizing their order, Green goes first, then Red, then Yellow, and finally Blue. After picking one Pokémon each, they snake back up to Red and keep drafting like this until either a certain number of drafted Pokémon is reached or all Pokémon have been drafted.

And unfortunately, I can't participate in the draft. I don't have a lot of free time so I might never be able to get around to playing this. :/

So... are you trying to start a draft? If so, you're kind of doing it wrong. First off, you need to post this in Other Game Drafts, not Pokémon. Secondly, if you want to make a draft with a ROM hack, at least have the courtesy to provide a link to the patch for convenience.

As for drafting itself, you can't just claim a handful of Pokémon before anyone even has a chance to look at the available Pokémon. If you take a look at the other Pokémon Drafts you'll see that after a certain number of players choose to participate their order is randomized and then they pick, one-by-one, what Pokémon they want.

For example, let's say that 4 people decide to participate. We'll call them Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow. After randomizing their order, Green goes first, then Red, then Yellow, and finally Blue. After picking one Pokémon each, they snake back up to Red and keep drafting like this until either a certain number of drafted Pokémon is reached or all Pokémon have been drafted.

And unfortunately, I can't participate in the draft. I don't have a lot of free time so I might never be able to get around to playing this. :/

Shit! I did it wrong!? Sorry.

Ah, don't be. Just ask a mod to move this to the right forum and try looking at some other Pokémon drafts to make your rule set~

I used to draft these things a fair bit, so when I saw someone trying their hand at a draft, I figured I would steer them in the right direction. Sorry if I came of as rude though. :<

*grumbles*I have no idea what this is, but I'll give it a shot. Poke me by PM once this starts drafting!

It's Fire Red with ALL 386 Pokemon and some Pokemon lines like Slugma/Magcargo getting a level up in badass.