Chiki

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which one has the better looks?

• Tharja
    • Nowi
  2. 2. Which one is better for gameplay?

• Tharja
    • Nowi
  3. 3. Which one has the better personality?

• Tharja
    • Nowi
  4. 4. Which one is better overall?

• Tharja
    • Nowi

Instead of "better," we should use the phrase "more interesting." Because Tharja's personality is pretty much awful, while Nowi's is just boring. This means that Tharja's is more interesting, but not better than Nowi's.

Looks department should be obvious.

Instead of "better," we should use the phrase "more interesting." Because Tharja's personality is pretty much awful, while Nowi's is just boring. This means that Tharja's is more interesting, but not better than Nowi's.

Obvious?

...you do realise that attractiveness is a matter of opinion right?

And lots of people find Tharja to be downright hideous?

Obvious?

...you do realise that attractiveness is a matter of opinion right?

And lots of people find Tharja to be downright hideous?

Murder is a matter of opinion too, but it's still obvious (because common sense dictates so, and the vast majority of people believe it) that it's wrong.

I also think that it's pretty obvious that Tharja is better looking because Nowi is a child.

Murder is a matter of opinion too, but it's still obvious (because common sense dictates so, and the vast majority of people believe it) that it's wrong.

I also think that it's pretty obvious that Tharja is better looking because Nowi is a child.

This is completely different than murder, this is about looks, not moral standards. Are you implying I'm a criminal for disagreeing with the norm? If you are, then kindly gtfo, the door's right there. c:

Tharja is (not even a contest) absolutely hideous, in an over-revealing outfit (even compared to Nowi, and she has an actual reason for her outfit, unlike Tharja) that has no practicality and isn't appealing in the slightest, it's pretty disgusting tbh. Looking like a child > hideous.

This is completely different than murder, this is about looks, not moral standards. Are you implying I'm a criminal for disagreeing with the norm? If you are, then kindly gtfo, the door's right there. c:

Tharja is (not even a contest) absolutely hideous, in an over-revealing outfit (even compared to Nowi, and she has an actual reason for her outfit, unlike Tharja) that has no practicality and isn't appealing in the slightest, it's pretty disgusting tbh. Looking like a child > hideous.

The analogy exists because moral standards and aesthetic matters are both completely subjective issues.

I'd say it's "better" in the sense that Nowi's personality is boring as hell. I personally don't compare characerization by who is the most likeable, rather who is the most interesting,

And while Tharja's outfit is somewhat fanservicey, she isn't this. She wins on the sole account of not being Nowi.

no Constable Reggie, your mounds of salt aren't here

bitch pls

I honestly find Tharja hideous and I don't like the way Nowi looks much either. And both of them have awful outfits, but Nowi's is worse.

As much as I hate voting for Tharja on anything, I also have to say she wins gameplay as well due to having a daughter I'll use even occasionally.

Nowi still wins overall, though, because I'm a rabid irrational Tharja-hating hater.