Sorin

Sumia vs Tharja  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Personality?

2. 2. Gameplay?

3. 3. Better Children?

4. 4. Looks?

5. 5. Overall?

Thank Euklyd for the Idea, Shadykid for the Incentive, Vashiane for the revival of these polls, and Carter for the first (and probably only) go for it.

With sponsers out of the way you've hopefully tuned in for a battle to the death! In the Blue corner we have an enigma. She can fall down but will always get back up and even manages to pay for what she broke!! The Falling Tornado of Destruction, Sumia!!!! In the Red corner we have the woman who the audience hates!! But she doesn't give a damn because as she say we're "Already Dead..."!! The Angel of Gloom Tharja!!! Ambitions will clash. People will rage. In the end only one can prevail!! You decide SF!!!

EDIT: IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT! The battle will be put on hold for one day so no voting or anything. Thanks!!

Screw it. Have at it.

Edited by Sorin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! Another VS. topic!

*Passes around Wizard-flavoured popcorn*

I like Sumia better than Tharja because when Tharja marries someone, she tells them that she values MU more than her husband.

Also, Sumia sounds genuine in her confessions with the other characters.

Tharja's a hideous, creepy stalker and child-abuser with a horrible child and a crap class set.

Sumia, definitely.

Edited by Vapo

I'm surprised that 4 5 people have voted Noire > Cynthia, considering how Cynthia doesn't need a single thing from her dad except his existence. Gaius!Noire can VV tank without sacrificing Galeforce, but that is about her only advantage. (not that Cynthia really cares since she's better at the Dark Flier role anyway)

Edited by Meteor

I'm surprised that 4 5 people have voted Noire > Cynthia, considering how Cynthia doesn't need a single thing from her dad except his existence. Gaius!Noire can VV tank without sacrificing Galeforce, but that is about her only advantage. (not that Cynthia really cares since she's better at the Dark Flier role anyway)

There was a time when Noire is considered broken, while Cynthia is considered the worst children in the game

So.....

Edited by JSND

Sumia. No contest.

How long before the Tharja's frantic fans show up? That's when things are going to get entertaining.

So they do exist? I want them to come and fight both of these Tharja hate polls.

So they do exist? I want them to come and fight both of these Tharja hate polls.

Wish denied.

They're hiding in the shadows.. going to storm in and vote at the last second, to ruin Sumia.

Wish denied.

They're hiding in the shadows.. going to storm in and vote at the last second, to ruin Sumia.

Guess its a good thing I haven't voted yet huh? I could go either way.

Basically comparing my favorite first generation female with my least favorite.

Tharja's a breath of fresh air among playable characters.

We now will see how the Tharja lover acts outside of their natural habitat. Lets look closely...