3. 3. Better Children?

4. 4. Looks?

5. 5. Overall?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like Noire & Cynthia equally..

And my Noire is a Sniper.. but she has Counter & Pass, so I guess she's okay if she gets trapped.

Wait who was her dad?

I like Tharja more than Sumia... but I like Cynthia more than Noire (though its close).

Its funny you call Tharja fans obsessed, freaks in the dark... but when they express their opinion you starting throwing around words like vomit and crazy...and honestly get pretty hostile :P

Maybe Sumia's fans are more Tharja like than they care to admit.

I like Tharja more than Sumia... but I like Cynthia more than Noire (though its close).

Its funny you call Tharja fans obsessed, freaks in the dark... but when they express their opinion you starting throwing around words like vomit and crazy...and honestly get pretty hostile :P

A short look at Salesmaster MU post can tell you that this is true

Sumia's going to win because we all fell for her.

Not I ... she is one of the least liked... I prefer strong confident female characters not clumsy shy ....

Mind you Tharja is not my favorite by far... I kinda prefer Cherche or Cordellia

You do realize that my post above was because I've heard talk of how bad Tharja fans are and wanted to see for myself. Not because I like Sumia(No problem with her but she is no Cordelia :wub: ). My cousin is a Tharja fan but hes cool so...

Not I ... she is one of the least liked... I prefer strong confident female characters not clumsy shy ....

Mind you Tharja is not my favorite by far... I kinda prefer Cherche or Cordellia

I rather have shy clumsy people..

It's easier to show off, when they're not that good.

don't take it personal, man.

and if it makes you feel any better, i like vaike, who is the rival character with a superiority complex ad nauseum. i don't know why. maybe it's the crotch armor.

only if said air is actually vomit.

ya, that's right, i said it. liking tharja is equivalent to breathing in vomit.

congratulations, you just insulted someone for liking a character you don't like

yeah!

Edited by shadykid

What have I done.

J-Just... what.

That said, Sumia for all five. Even though I don't hate Tharja and actually adore Noire to pieces, it's that my Tharja doesn't know how to get more than one or two stat level-ups, therefore screwing Noire over a bit. :\

What do you guys think of looks? Why did you vote her over Tharja?

Tharja's a very pretty girl, I won't deny that, but I don't know... Sumia's got more of a cute factor to her that I just, like. It's hard to explain.

Awful boobplate aside I do like the design of the peg armor. Like if that wasn't a boobplate it'd be so A+

While i'm just not particularly fond of Tharja's outfit design. Never was a fan of bodystocking type things. The cape and hair are nice, though.

Tharja's a very pretty girl, I won't deny that, but I don't know... Sumia's got more of a cute factor to her that I just, like. It's hard to explain.

I think Tharja's hawt, and that's about it. Sumia's beautiful, and in my opinion, the most beautiful in FE13.

I personally love the Pegasus Knights' outfit.

The Falcon Knight's one is eh..

The best outfit is the Dark Flier outfit.

Awful boobplate aside I do like the design of the peg armor. Like if that wasn't a boobplate it'd be so A+

Um...boobplate?

And I agree on Tharja's hair. Is the only particular thing I find pretty about her.

Edited by bearclaw95

The Dark Flier outfit is one of the best female outfits in the whole game, right up there (In my honest opinion, of course), with the Bride dress, the Griffon Rider outfit and the War Cleric dress.

What do you guys think of looks? Why did you vote her over Tharja?

Tharja's got that blatant sexuality that, to me, could almost come off as intimidating (not so much as Bayonetta, but that's sort of my train of thought). Sumia, by contrast, has a quieter beauty that makes her, physically, more approachable. Not that one CAN approach either of them, mind, but there's my two cents.