Classes You'd Like to See Return

Jotari

I miss the Monks, Shamans, Master Knights, and Nomads. I, personally, also think it would be a good idea to bring back Lords that specialize in a weapon aside from swords like Hector and Ephraim. Or be able to choose what weapon your Lord character specializes in?

I miss the Monks, Shamans, Master Knights, and Nomads. I, personally, also think it would be a good idea to bring back Lords that specialize in a weapon aside from swords like Hector and Ephraim. Or be able to choose what weapon your Lord character specializes in?

Shamans and Dark Mages are the same thing.

It's funny, Shamans used Light Magic in Fe4. That's why I have shaman as a light/dark using class in my class system (available in my signature box, hooray for advertisement!).

I apways thought Ballistician as a class was lame; I prefer the on-map Ballistae. Chameleon was cool, but it kinda made the game more boring because you just had another copy of your best unit, lowering variety.

If Summoner returns, I want it's minions to earn experience instead of just making meat shields. Pirates should return if there is enough water throughout the game to make its water-walking useful.

What I do want are Halberdiers and Light Mages. Generals are way too slow for my tastes. Also, more shape shifting!

I don't know if I want War Monks/Cleeics back.