So Chrom/Sumia accidently happened

Thunderfox

...which is somewhat embaressing considering how much I've played this game, and I'm not sure if I can fix it, or if even if its worth the hassle of trying. But it's thrown my planned pairings list into disaray, I'm not totally going for optimal pairings, but I'm not totally sure what to do now.

Heres the list I had for parents, with current support levels:

Chrom/Olivia

Tristan(avatar)/Lucina

Lissa/Frederick (B)

Sully/Vaike (The one other pairing I have at S atm)

Miriel/Lon'qu (A)

Sumia/Gaius (A, but irrelevent at this point)

Maribelle/Henry

Panne/Stahl(B)

Cordelia/Kellam(A)

Nowi/Donnel

Tharja/Libra

Cherche/Gregor

Also Virion "died", and I wasn't planning on using him so I let it happen, which I sort of regret now.

If you didn't save: No problem. Just restart.

If you did save: I would recommend to probably just play on through and just play "pair the spares" with Olivia. Judging from your list, I would recommend pairing her with Ricken or Virion.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, this wouldn't be your first time at this game? Just wondering.

I know it doesn't really matter, I just wanted to Vent, especially about the loss of my Aether/Astra/lancefaire/swordfaire killing machine-waifu. She'll still be good but more-supporty now, though I suppose if I paired her with Gerome...

No this isn't my first rodeo, but I saved like an idiot.

What difficulty are you playing on?

If it's Hard or lower just tough it up and restart. It's only what, 13 chapters? Early game is easy.

If it's Lunatic or Lunatic+... well, maybe go for all different pairings from the ones you planned on this run and then do your planned pairings in a new run. Or just continue with what you've got. Your call, Lunatic would be a pain to restart.