• Gregor
    • Gaius
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Male Morgan
    • Brady
    • Gerome
    • Inigo
    • My choices are all in the second poll.
  2. 2. Continued...

• Laurent
    • Owain
    • Yarne
    • Basilio
    • Gangrel
    • Walhart
    • Yen'fay
    • Priam
    • My choices are all in the first poll.

It's "Gaius and I", not "Me and Gaius.

Silly!

Apologies for that.

Edited by Sorin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

virion because class

vaike because crotch armor

lon'qu because he fears the dreaded double-X

priam because he doesn't have a shred of beta within him

gerome because batman

gregor because austrian

except he's missing from the poll

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Ana pls.

What's wrong with keeping tabs so people don't have to look through the poll all the time? lol

Now Gaius and Lon'qu are tied with Inigo. This poll is way more competitive than the female one. XD

Edited by Anacybele

YES, MULTIPLE CHOICE.

Okay. So "hottest" goes to Inigo. Because Inigo just... does so many funny things to my attention span. And he's exactly the type I'd end up swooning for if this were reality. Just my luck he so happens to be drop-dead gorgeous, huh? And on top of... all that... apparently hearing his voice under certain situations gives me nosebleeds. Well then. >//////<

"Cutest"... um. Hmm. This is where Henry will go. Because despite all of his talk of blood and death and ravens, he's adorable. I mean, just look at him. Those smiles. :) Although my favorite portrait of him is his "distressed" one... I just... agh. Losing it.

"Handsomest". Ohh, I am hopelessly torn here between Lon'qu and Laurent. They're going to have to settle for a tie... but my gosh. Those two. Glasses can make anyone look amazing to be honest, but Lon'qu just has such a nice facial structure I can't... pick.

What's wrong with keeping tabs so people don't have to look through the poll all the time? lol

Now Gaius and Lon'qu are tied with Inigo. This poll is way more competitive than the female one. XD

That's because we don't suffer from the Cordelia Syndrome over here. :\

It's a lot easier to look through the poll than it is to look at a single post, since the poll results are at the top of the page.

Honestly, the upside of you posting updates is that you can also count up the votes for people you didn't put on the poll, which is what you're doing, right?

:P:

YES, MULTIPLE CHOICE.

Okay. So "hottest" goes to Inigo. Because Inigo just... does so many funny things to my attention span. And he's exactly the type I'd end up swooning for if this were reality. Just my luck he so happens to be drop-dead gorgeous, huh? And on top of... all that... apparently hearing his voice under certain situations gives me nosebleeds. Well then. >//////<

"Cutest"... um. Hmm. This is where Henry will go. Because despite all of his talk of blood and death and ravens, he's adorable. I mean, just look at him. Those smiles. :) Although my favorite portrait of him is his "distressed" one... I just... agh. Losing it.

"Handsomest". Ohh, I am hopelessly torn here between Lon'qu and Laurent. They're going to have to settle for a tie... but my gosh. Those two. Glasses can make anyone look amazing to be honest, but Lon'qu just has such a nice facial structure I can't... pick.

That's because we don't suffer from the Cordelia Syndrome over here. :\

Taking shots at me now huh?

Wait it was multiple choice? Hold up besties!!

Taking shots at me now huh?

Wait it was multiple choice? Hold up besties!!

Not at all...

It's just that's there's so many Cordelia fans that whenever we have a topic like that, everyone else is blown out of the water.

It's a lot easier to look through the poll than it is to look at a single post, since the poll results are at the top of the page.

Honestly, the upside of you posting updates is that you can also count up the votes for people you didn't put on the poll, which is what you're doing, right?

:P:

Yeah, sorta. Also kinda doing it for fun too. lol

Lon'qu now holds first, followed by Inigo, then Gaius, then Freddy Bear and Henry. I'll only be keeping tabs on the top five guys, mostly, btw.

From what I can tell, there aren't that many legitimate Chrom fangirls here in SF; thankfully though, most of us here are the sane type, while I hope many of the insane rabid types are elsewhere....

Well, unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem be many legitimate Frederick fangirls anywhere. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, sorta. Also kinda doing it for fun too. lol

Lon'qu now holds first, followed by Inigo, then Gaius, then Freddy Bear and Henry. I'll only be keeping tabs on the top five guys, mostly, btw.

Well, unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem be many legitimate Frederick fangirls anywhere. xP

I understand this so much. All my favorites seems to be Base Breakers for some reason.

I disagree with cutting Basilio. He would have been my number one vote. Brady and him.

Whoever wins needs to compete with Basilio.

The fuck man Basilio is the best

This poll is entirely invalid for it lacks Colonel Basilio Fury

0/10

how the hell did i forget about basilio

ana, basilio and gregor need to be added, STAT.

Cutest: Male Morgan is adorable, but he's my son, so... Donny is really really cute, especially his confession image. Ricken is cute is a little-kid way, not a husband way.

Hottest: Basilio is really good looking, but I'm also tempted to say Gangrel. Okay, sure the nails, but he's got great hair. And that's really important (plus Basilio's kid looks nothing like him...) And I mean, c'mon. I married him! So I am biased... But this thread is about bias/personal opinion, kinda...

Honorable mentions go to:

Frederick -- He's really good looking, maybe the best (or one of them) of the first gen men.

Virion -- I really really like him, both in personality and hair (hair is important! Think of Morgan!).

Yarne -- Yarne is adorable. Especially the Yarne shutter.

Laurent -- "Simply put", he's really cute in a kinda dorky way.

Owain -- Like Laurent, but in a totally different way.

** Inigo -- If he didn't have that earring... I dunno, I don't like it on him! But he's got a great personality, so I guess I can include him as a mention.

Physical appearance, wise, my top 5 would probably be:

1. Chrom

2. Inigo

3. Gaius

4. Stahl

5. Frederick or Lon'qu (they're tied)

Frederick has a handsome face but I don't like how bulky his armor makes him look. It's not bad looking by any means but if the GK armor was slimmer it would look better to me. Lon'qu's handsome but his portrait looks weird to me with how you can only see him from the side. Makes him look too...two-dimensional.

But really, the only guys in this game I don't consider handsome are Walhart, Gregor, Gangrel and Ricken. And even then, Ricken's not even ugly to me, he's just not handsome - he's cute in a "aww look at that little boy" kind of way.

The cutest boys to me, though, are:

1. Donnel

2. Stahl

3. Male Morgan

4. Brady

5. Owain

These are based moreso on personality than looks, though I must admit I find Donnel, Stahl and Male Morgan pretty cute look wise too.