• Gregor
    • Gaius
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Male Morgan
    • Brady
    • Gerome
    • Inigo
    • My choices are all in the second poll.
  2. 2. Continued...

• Laurent
    • Owain
    • Yarne
    • Basilio
    • Gangrel
    • Walhart
    • Yen'fay
    • Priam
    • My choices are all in the first poll.

Ah, I see. I didn't really interpret the support as that, as I honestly found it really cute (she calls him Freddy Bear and stuff!). I thought Frederick fell in love more because the female Avatar was doing him a big favor and he was beginning to enjoy spending time with her. And he knew that if he succeeded in getting over this problem, the Avatar wouldn't need to spend so much time with him anymore as he says. But Frederick couldn't deny his feelings and he didn't want her to leave his side. Not so much the meat thing. And I like the twist it put on the well known phrase, "the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach" which I normally don't find appealing. lol

And I love the pairing for more than just the support too. The idea of a great tactician with a knight captain just works so wonderfully! They'd train one hell of an army! And Morgan looks great with Freddy's hair color. :D

I don't like Sumia at all, so I'd never pair her with Frederick. I honestly found their support to be rather boring. It only shows how stupidly clumsy Sumia is and how patient Frederick is, two things we can already figure out through the main story. :/ There isn't anything about it that stands out to me. I like Sumia's support with Henry so far though. It's lolz. XD

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can tell, there aren't that many legitimate Chrom fangirls here in SF; thankfully though, most of us here are the sane type, while I hope many of the insane rabid types are elsewhere....

My top five are:

1. Chrom

2. Lon'qu

3. Inigo

4. Henry

5. Gaius

I don't know, I've seen some of the crazy type around, not often, thank gods. (Yes, gods)

• 3 months later...

Handsome: I'm going with both Chrom and Freddy Bear on this one. Chrom was my first hubby in this game and he's a descendant of Marth, my favorite guy in the series. I knew Chrom was going to be my man on the first run through, he's the handsome prince and fairly easy to pair up with FeMU.

I also find Freddy very handsome as well for some reason. Maybe it's his personality or how adorable he is around Chrom (the naked poster, lol) but there's something I just love about him. I need to marry him soon on another play.

Sexy: Gaius for sure. I love his deep voice and how he is so easily persuaded by sweets. His confession scene is one of the sexiest I've seen. I squee at all of them, but Gaius makes me squee the hardest when he calls me baby and bubbles throughout the dialogue. With being a thief he has this bad boy appearance and attitude as well which adds to his sexiness.

Cute: Stahl is my top cutie although there are some honorable mentions. I didn't really notice how adorkable Stahl was until I realized he was very similar to Makoto from Free, with both personality and looks. They both adore kittens for Naga's sake! He just seems like an all around sweet guy. I've seen his adorkable confession scene in a video but I've yet to do it myself. I'll need to marry him as well eventually.

Overall there are so many cute/sexy/hot guys to marry yet on only 3 save files.

Since you guys snuck it in under my radar (finallllllls) yesterday and have gotten a whole page of shit posted I'm not going to lock this for necro BUT have a friendly reminder: one month old and on the second page of topics or further is necroposting, don't do it. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hot/Handsomest: In no order.

1. Lon'qu = way too manly and handsome.. <333

2. Chrom = too manly and handsome~!!!

3. Owain = manly, and handsome~!!

4. Inigo = handsome~~!

5. Gernome = badass, and manly~~!

6. Priam = Desendant of Ike, but he's looks fine.

Cutest: In no order

1. Male!Morgan ((He's so cute, I can't even reseit))

2. Stahl ((Same with Male!Morgan))

3. Donnel((IGIVEUPIDONTWANNASAYANYTHINGGAWD!!!!!)

Gaius then Chrom! I would also pick Frederick, but he looks exactly the same as someone I know in real life. They even have the same name, so it's kind of weird.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot Inigo. He looks just like Kaworu Nagisa. I made Olivia (who I hate) get married just so I could unlock him

Edited by skuka

Gaius for cute, Lon'qu for hot, and both of them for handsome! I was going through the chapters being indecisive about which one of them to marry the avatar to, but Chrom stole her at the end of Chapter 11. Oh well; he's not bad either.

Oh, and I also threw in a vote for Henry on behalf of a friend who isn't a member. xD

I'm surprised Laurent hasn't received more votes. I definitely would've expected more people to find guys with glasses up there on the attractiveness chart. And if you go off more than just actual physical looks, I especially would think more people would be into nerdy people with less than perfect social skills.

• 10 months later...

Hot:Chrom,Stalh,Lon'qu,Gerome

Cute:Ricken He would kill me if I said that to his face

Hot and Cute:Inigo,personally Ricken!Inigo because his orange hair is just perfect

Edited by Shadowfall