Can guests view the secret Serenes Emblem staff board?

Fireman

I looked at the people viewing the board eariler today, and it said that 3 users and 1 guest were viewing the topic.

Which brings up the question in the topic title....Can guests view the secret Serenes Emblem staff board?

I logged out earlier to try to test this theory....I couldn't see the board, which leads me to wonder even more how a guest could have been viewing the board.

I logged out earlier to try to test this theory....I couldn't see the board, which leads me to wonder even more how a guest could have been viewing the board.

This brings up a theory I thought of.

If a Staff member makes a topic, can non staff members see said topic on the staff member's user page? *goes to test out theory*

This brings up a theory I thought of.

If a Staff member makes a topic, can non staff members see said topic on the staff member's user page? *goes to test out theory*

Tried and the answer is no

Sometimes on the moderator board, I see guests even though I'm the only mod on.

I've inquired about it before and I confirmed that it's not possible for a guest to see it.

What I think now is maybe it has to do with your network... idk. But my theory is when YOU view the page you're registered as the member and something else is viewing it that has a connection to you. That connected thing isn't registered, so it shows up as a guest.

That's my thoughts anyways...

Sometimes on the moderator board, I see guests even though I'm the only mod on.

I've inquired about it before and I confirmed that it's not possible for a guest to see it.

What I think now is maybe it has to do with your network... idk. But my theory is when YOU view the page you're registered as the member and something else is viewing it that has a connection to you. That connected thing isn't registered, so it shows up as a guest.

That's my thoughts anyways...

why dose the staff forums have no posts?

It's a possibility that it may be a member able to see the board normally, set to invisible mode, so they appear as a guest, maybe. Just my guess...

It's a possibility that it may be a member able to see the board normally, set to invisible mode, so they appear as a guest, maybe. Just my guess...

Thats a possibility but the only ppl who would set themselves to invisible are Knife and Suzaku(and luckly he cant see it)

Thats a possibility but the only ppl who would set themselves to invisible are Knife and Suzaku(and luckly he cant see it)

blue wind sets himself as invisible so dose the root adaim