Whats your favorite music tracks in FE:A?

Elli

Favorite music  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite music?

• Prelude (Ablaze)
    • Storm Clouds (Ablaze)
    • Duty (Ablaze)
    • Destiny (Ablaze)
    • Divine Decree (Ablaze)
    • Chaos (Ablaze)
    • Conquest (Ablaze)
    • Champion (Ablaze)
    • Id (Serenity)
    • Id (Sorrow)
    • Id (Dilemma)
    • Id (Darkness)
    • Id (Return)
    • Id (Purpose)
    • Id (Beginnings)
    • Id (Hope)
    • "Don't speak her name!"
    • Old Battlefield

Why, no mention of You have power... like mine, The absolutely gorgeous remix of Legend of the Dragon God? I'm disappointed. Ah well, whatever.

Besides what is in the poll, I like the normal versions of Divine Decree and Champion (which really fits Spotpass battles, it makes so much sense to fight the likes of Wolt Roy or Ephraim to that song) Mastermind (Gengrel and Walhart's battle theme) and Monstrosity (Validar and Aversa's battle theme).

One song from Awakening I really liked that will probably never get love is Farewell...my friends, aka the overly sad song that plays to make you feel absolutely awful for letting someone die. It's one of the saddest character death songs, if you ask me.

Aside from pretty much every battle and map theme, I liked "Shh… Easy now, Girl", "You have power...like mine…", "Don't Speak Her Name!", and pretty much every "ID" theme, especially Purpose and Return

I pretty much checked all of them here except for Id Darkness. I really love most of the songs. :) Id Sorrow to me is really powerful, especially if you are playing female MU and she's married to Chrom. I get chills every time I listen to it..including right now!

Edited by Chibster

Oddly enough, two of my favorite music tracks aren't on there..."And what if I can't? What if I'm not worthy of my ideals?" is so sad and soft, everytime I heard it I think of Emmeryn. The one I love more than that is "Dry your tears love, this is not goodbye." This music track is even more powerful and actually fits the theme in many parts of the game (Emmeryn leaving her siblings, the children believing they'll see their parents again...)

Most importantly, the ending of the game of which you sacrifice your avatar.

Other than that, I voted for Duty (Ablaze), Conquest (Ablaze), Id Sorrow, Id Purpose, Id Hope, and Id Serenity. Conquest, Id Purpose and Id Hope are very epic, Id Sorrow is very sad but beautiful, Duty is very catchy, and id Serenity is one of the best in the game, imo. It's just so gentle and beautiful.