Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

I think somewhere said before, the female exclusive skills are better.

And it might be me, but I think the female exclusive classes are also better. They have Pegasus Knight.

It was said. I made a whole topic on it. But that is the general consensus. Male only skills are way too conditional.

Edited by Sorin

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youtube is being retarded and not processing Chapter 10. It's being postponed.

And.. Chapter 13 cannot be done either. Miriel is so god damn slow. And her defense is so bad.

We got some S-Supports though!

Stahl x Cordelia [DONE]

Frederick x Sumia [NOPE]

Gregor x Nowi

Chrom x Carter [DONE]

Donnel x Sully [DONE]

Gaius x Tharja [NOPE]

Youtube is being retarded and not processing Chapter 10. It's being postponed.

And.. Chapter 13 cannot be done either. Miriel is so god damn slow. And her defense is so bad.

We got some S-Supports though!

Stahl x Cordelia [DONE]

Frederick x Sumia [NOPE]

Gregor x Nowi

Chrom x Carter [DONE]

Donnel x Sully [DONE]

Gaius x Tharja [NOPE]

It....Hurts.... :sob::squeezedtangerine:

Did I really just...

Sorin would do anything to see his beloved smile...Even if it means death!!!!

*Sigh* Somewhat-Requited Love sucks

Edited by Sorin

No, Severa is my daughter.

I stole her from Cordelia because she can't have her. I'll have one Severa to go please.

Cordelia can keep her junky Stahl. And I have my Chrom, but Severa will be my daughter no matter what.

I stole her from Cordelia because she can't have her. I'll have one Severa to go please.

Cordelia can keep her junky Stahl. And I have my Chrom, but Severa will be my daughter no matter what.*

*CoughSorinxCordeliaShippingCough?*

Personally would have said something more along the lines of "bucket mouth hoe" but it works.

So umm... how about that Youtube? :Soldier:

Edited by Sorin

Cordelia can keep her junky Stahl. And I have my Chrom, but Severa will be my daughter no matter what.

Mmmmmmhmmmmm.

Edited by Carter

Vaike actually passes knight and mercenary. So she would lack GF.

Oh. That's good in a way, Lucina deserves to be a hero with those mods anyway (I'm thinking too much about this)

Chapter 10 isn't done processing yet. It's been though, for 4 hours, and stuck at 0%.

I'm replying to this a bit late but you could try to re-upload it. I had similar problems back in the day and re-uploading seemed to work most of the time

Chapter 10 - Renewal

It's finally here!

It took so long... and sorry. No sound!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqwY8Rzp1L8

EDIT: Woops! I forgot the stats! Next stats will come Chapter 13.

Lvl    HP   STR   MAG   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES     WEXP          Class
Chrom     17.63  35   18     3    19    17    18    15     4    B Swd           Lord
Carter     1.00  35   21    27    19    18    17    14    10    D Swd A Tom     Grandmaster
Sully     19.56  36   18     6    20    19    13    13     6    A Swd A Lnc     Cavalier
Lissa     13.29  26    6    14     9    12    15     4    13    B Stf           Cleric
Miriel    18.68  31    3   17+2   15    14    12     7     7    A Tom           Mage
Sumia      1.00  38   18    11    28   27+2   21    12    13    A Lnc E Stf     Falcoknight
Maribelle 10.50  23    0    10     9    12    12     3   11+2   C Stf           Troubadour
Panne      9.13  31  11+3    1   12+5  12+5  10+4   9+1    3    - Stn           Taguel
Cordelia  14.17  32   11     4    16   15+2   12     9    13    B Lnc           Pegasus Knight
Nowi       8.76  24   9+8   2+5   4+3   5+2   13   4+10   4+7   - Stn           Manakete
Anna       3.41  36   12    17     24    23   28    11    12    C Swd D Stf     Trickster
Edited by Carter

Carter is shy girl. Let us hear voice.

*reads this in Gregor's voice*

No sound? Okay *loads up "Don't Speak Her Name!" on youtube.* Problem solved

Is there a way that you could fix the focusing problems on your camera? It randomly loses focus then refocuses every now and then. Also are you going to be uploading fails or not? Don't think I've seen one since you've been changing to video format (not saying you have done fails mind you)

Edited by DodgeDusk