Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

Damn, that Lon'quxLissa comic was the one that made me like the pairing. Right in the feels, man.

And even if you don't like the pairing, there's something wrong if you can't appreciate its beauty.

Is this the comic that Shadowofchaos posted in the fanart thread a while back? That focused on Owain?

because if it is... I concur...

I almost started a shitstorm because of someone's comment regarding that comic's pairing choice. That's all I'm going to say.

By the way it wasn't me that posted it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that Lon'quxLissa comic was the one that made me like the pairing. Right in the feels, man.

And even if you don't like the pairing, there's something wrong if you can't appreciate its beauty.

Too true. I mean, I liked Lon'qu/Lissa from the start with their meeting and their supports, but that comic really hit home with how terribly sad Owain's early life must have been. To lose your father like that, especially since he had done the same earlier when saving his mother. So tragic... :'(

I really wish the game had gone into more detail on how their early lives played out in the future of despair; would've been ripe for more children character dev, without resorting only for supports to see any semblance of their personalities. I really wish Future Past DLC was a fully realized game. :(

Edited by Silver Lightning

Too true. I mean, I liked Lon'qu/Lissa from the start with their meeting and their supports, but that comic really hit home with how terribly sad Owain's early life must have been. To lose your father like that, especially since he had done the same earlier when saving his mother. So tragic... :'(

I really wish the game had gone into more detail on how their early lives played out in the future of despair; would've been ripe for more children character dev, without resorting only for supports to see any semblance of their personalities. I really wish Future Past DLC was a fully realized game. :(

If it was, I would have had to buy out an entire store's worth of tissues just to prepare myself.

Glad to see that not EVERYONE is bashing me for not having beaten the game yet.

Anyway, one pairing I'm surprised didn't get through is Lon'quxCherche. Imo, this pairing makes the most sense for both. I just can't see Lonny NOT falling for the woman that eased him of the worst pain he'd been going through. And on Cherche, Gerome makes a lot of sense to me as Lon'qu's son. Their characters seem similar. Cherche also really seemed into Lonny, especially since she practically asked him on a date in the A support. ^^

Glad to see that not EVERYONE is bashing me for not having beaten the game yet.

Anyway, one pairing I'm surprised didn't get through is Lon'quxCherche. Imo, this pairing makes the most sense for both. I just can't see Lonny NOT falling for the woman that eased him of the worst pain he'd been going through. And on Cherche, Gerome makes a lot of sense to me as Lon'qu's son. Their characters seem similar. Cherche also really seemed into Lonny, especially since she practically asked him on a date in the A support. ^^

Actually Cherche is like the female's version of Stahl. Great supports with a LOT of people, my favorites being Lon'qu (of course), Stahl, Virion and Henry.

I always that she had some sort of interest in him, because it just doesn't feel like she'd stumble across Ke'ri's parents and know that, she had to have looked into a bit.

I really like Inigo x Severa because its sweet and hilarious at the same time; their supports were the only one to really make me laugh for a while. I also like how Inigo really seems genuine in his dogged pursuit of Severa, and not only because she looks cute to him but because he really wants to see the true side of her. And Severa finally opens up to him after getting used to the idea that someone actually wants to give her the time of day to understand her.

It makes me like them both a little more for going beyond their typical womanizer and tsundere roles. But this is entirely my interpretation and is subjective...

I don't like Inigo x Severa, but other people seem to adore it.

Can someone explain it's appeal?

Meh, I like it because it's one of the few S supports where Inigo makes no mention of flirting iirc, and I just found it a good mix of heartwarming and humor

I'm not getting on Anacybele's case because she hasn't finished the game. It's annoying to see people act like they're super busy and act like they have no free time when in reality they have hours and hours of free time a day.

I'm not getting on Anacybele's case because she hasn't finished the game. It's annoying to see people act like they're super busy and act like they have no free time when in reality they have hours and hours of free time a day.

Oh, yeah, I do have some free time. But I use it to do lots of other things too. Still, whatever I do with my time, you can't force me to keep playing the game. So leave me alone.

Vash: Oh, I can tell, but Lon'quxCherche is still one of my three favorite pairings in the game. <3

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I really, REALLY hope Chrom/Sumia and/or Chrom/Olivia wins...

Would prefer Chrom/Olivia if those came to be the choices. They at least have good supports, even if you can't see them in game if they marry.

So, um... any pairings you're surprised that didn't make it past a certain points, guys?

I was surprised Avatar x Lucina didn't make it anywhere, given the supposed prevalence of rabid fanboys.

Lon'qu x Cherche also, I guess.

I don't really have OTPs (at all), so I'm not particularly invested in any of this.

Edited by Euklyd

I was surprised Avatar x Lucina didn't make it anywhere, given the supposed prevalence of rabid fanboys.

Lon'qu x Cherche also, I guess.

I don't really have OTPs (at all), so I'm not particularly invested in any of this.

PFFT. That second acronym. XD

There's no fanfiction for them, I'm so sad.

And I still find it amusing that all of my top three favorite Fire Emblem characters are often made to look gay/bi because of another male companion that they often interact with. People put Ike with Soren, Frederick with Chrom, and Kieran with Oscar (who knows the hell why on that third one, those two aren't even close friends, just rivals...sort of).

Not that it matters to me, of course. It's just funny. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Little sad and not surprised about Chromvatar dropping out, but I'm happy they made it this far! Always a winner in my heart! ^_^

ah, same here !!

but lissa/lon'qu are still in the game, so i still have something to vote for :3

EDIT:

... wait, is Chromvatar the ship name? i thought it was chroMu

Edited by Anathema

ah, same here !!

but lissa/lon'qu are still in the game, so i still have something to vote for :3

EDIT:

... wait, is Chromvatar the ship name? i thought it was chroMu

Haha, I've heard it called a myriad of things, Chromvatar being one, but I especially like Chrobin. ChroMu is cool too! XD

But I'm not sure if there even was an actual ship name, since most people just say Chrom x Female Avatar, same with any other pairing...

And we must rally together for Lon'qu/Lissa! Gooo! You can catch up!!

Edited by Silver Lightning

I've never seen anyone give names to pairings except in the Pokemon universe. xP

But ChromxOlivia could be called Chrolivia in the sense you two are talking. lol

Too bad both it and InigoxSevera are behind now. :(

Edited by Anacybele

CHROBIN omfg... that's... brilliant... henry would be proud.

huh, i thought for sure tumblr would have came up with unanimus ship names by this point.

i know someone called lon'qu x lissa "lon’quissa", but i don't think that stuck xD

someone should come up with ship names so i can search stuff on tumblr easier

Edited by Anathema